Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Orlando giving 100,000 Free 7-Day Unlimited Admission Tickets!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando giving 100,000 Free 7-Day Unlimited Admission Tickets!

Saw this add during the Superbowl!

The Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway

Universal Heroes Sweepstakes
    Official Rules
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
    1. Eligibility:2. Sponsor: Universal City Development Partners Ltd. (d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort), 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32619. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
    3. Timing:
    GiveawaySweepstakes4. How to Enter:
    Giveaway: During the Giveaway Period, visit http://www.universalheroes.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Click on the applicable check box on the registration form to simultaneously register for the Sweepstakes. If you are one of the first one hundred thousand (100,000) individuals to register for the Giveaway following each live broadcast of the Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway television commercial and before a subsequent live broadcast of the Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway television commercial, you automatically will receive one (1) Universal Orlando 2-Park Seven Day Unlimited Ticket ("Ticket"), subject to verification of non-duplicate registrations. Free ticket offer and mailer will not be redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged, except as may be required by law. It may not be resold in any manner whatsoever or used towards the purchase of any other Universal Orlando ticket product. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Ticket. Limit: One (1) Ticket per household. Recipients will receive redemption information for the Ticket by mail approximately 4 to 6 weeks following verification.
    Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, if you did not register for the Giveaway, visit http://www.universalheroes.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the Sweepstakes registration. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period.
    For the Giveaway and Sweepstakes: 5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during each Daily Entry Period for a total of twenty-eight (28) potential Sweepstakes winners, on or around March 2, 2009. Non-winning entries for a drawing will carry-over into subsequent drawings. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded.
    6. Prizes: TWENTY-EIGHT (28) GRAND PRIZES7. Release:8. Publicity:9. General Conditions:10. Limitations of Liability:11. Disputes:12. Entrant's Personal Information:ePrize, LLC. Privacy PolicyUniversal Studios Orlando Resort & Theme Park - Florida Vacation.
    13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than July 2, 2009. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "Universal Heroes Sweepstakes, Winner List Request," to WinListRequests@eprizefulfillment.com
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Re: Universal Orlando giving 100,000 Free 7-Day Unlimited Admission Tickets!

All tickets are gone. I tried to get one and the website says all tickets have been given away.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

You can still enter to win. They're giving away a trip a day throughout February.
      Same link to register.
      sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
      Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

When i tried this morning it was still working. I guess i was one of the last ones to enter.
        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X