Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

What characters from Universal Studios would you like to meet?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What characters from Universal Studios would you like to meet?

Hi,

Thought this would be a fun question to ask. What characters from Universal Studios would like to meet? Or have already met and loved seeing them.
    Woody Woodpecker
    4.94%
    Scooby-Doo
    11.11%
    SpongeBob SquarePants
    11.11%
    Beetlejuice
    11.11%
    Any of the Marvel superheroes
    8.64%
    Any of the Universal Monsters
    8.64%
    Any of The Simpsons
    12.35%
    Any of The Flintstones
    8.64%
    Popeye
    6.17%
    Others: ones I didn't say.
    17.28%
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: What characters from Universal Studios would you like to meet?

Spongebob!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Beetlejuice would be the Mickey Mouse to me at Universal. He would be on top of the characters that I would like to see.

But, I also wouldn't mind seeing. Any of the Flintstones (especially Fred), Any of The Simpsons (there I would like to see Homer or Bart), Spongebob, Popeye would be cool, & for someone I didn't say. I would like to see Betty Boop. Betty Boop would be cute.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Spongebob is at the tippy top of my list! I'd love to be under the sea, spend the night in a pineapple, and explore an octopus's garden.

That in mind, I'd enjoy meeting all of the Universal characters.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

The True Universal Characters Woody and Windy Woodpecker. Too bad Universal doesn't offer Chillie Willie or Andy Panada anymore. I miss them.
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Pink Panther, since he isn't at the US parks
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I miss the Rugrats characters.

Comment

I voted for Popeye, since we've met the others on the list.

I remember the kids meeting Tommy from the Rugrats a few times years ago. They're too old to want to see them today though. They don't even care to get in line for Dora, Curious George or Spongebob any longer.

Beetlejuice is our favorite character. He cracks us up everytime!

One of the Dracula's lives nearby. We see him every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                  Beetlejuice is our favorite character. He cracks us up everytime!
                  Just wanted to say. Even a still picture of him, cracks me up. :lol:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Patrick Star!

Comment

I dig Beetlejuice, but I definitely approve of USH having Norman Bates out on the backlot these days more...he should do meet and greets heh.
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Any Marvel comic superhero.
                        Someone off the list would be any character from the Jetsons.
                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                          I dig Beetlejuice, but I definitely approve of USH having Norman Bates out on the backlot these days more...he should do meet and greets heh.
                          he does during Halloween Horror Nights when you can walk up and take your picture on the steps of the Bates House and he is perfectly creepy
                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                          Originally posted by pratt55
                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Groucho Marx
                            The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                              I miss the Rugrats characters.
                              As do I.
                              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Emmett Brown

Comment

I miss seeing Lucy...I love Lucy (hence the luvlucy121 name)!
                                  But ever since they closed "Lucy a Tribute" I don't know how often they have her walking around... *sadness*

Comment

no joke...Crash Bandicoot

Comment

Yabba Dabba Dooooooooooo!!! I'd like to meet the Flintstones.
                                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                                        Yabba Dabba Dooooooooooo!!! I'd like to meet the Flintstones.
                                        I would hope to see Fred the most.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Working...
                                        X