Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Universal Hollywood - Halloween Saw '?'

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Hollywood - Halloween Saw '?'

I just read an update from MiceAge about the 'Saw' Maze opening up. They talk about "blood" squirting all over yourself and what-not. What is this 'blood'? Does it clean off or stain or what?
    I'm really thinking about taking a trip to Hollywood to see this attraction, I'm a big fan of the francise, with the scares and all; but I don't want a bunch of 'punch' like material thrown at me and staining myself for the rest of my stay.
    If this is normal, I don't want to be a "no-no" guy and say that this is a bad thing, but it would really force my opition of not going if this is the case.
    If anyone has any input, I would like to know. Maybe I would go, if it's worth it, anyways.
    Heck, Splash Mt, GGR, JP, and other rides have 'soaked' written all over it. I just wanna know if this is like pigs blood or kool aid or water? What is this stuff?

Re: Universal Hollywood - Halloween Saw '?'

Its just water sprayed at you...

Comment

it is perhaps the most annoying water you'll ever have squirted at you. sadly HHN seems to think that it works great for startle-scares, but after about the 5th time you get beaned in the face by the water, you'll find yourself being completely over it.

I don't know why HHN Hollywood has to put so much emphasis on the water going directly for your face, when we went the HHN Orlando a couple years ago, they also had water in a couple (read: a couple, not ALL) of their mazes and it wasn't the least bit annoying, it actually worked very well
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

yes they squirt pigs blood on you LMAO

save a lame experience and go to knotts scary farm ;P

Comment

Ad Widget