X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Back To The Future" To Be Replaced By Ride Themed To "The Dark Knight"

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    DC comics does not have an exclusive agreement with Six Flags, although SF is it's primary amusement park partner. If I were SF, I would pile on the pressure to sign a new conreact that bindingly calls for exclusivity. They are probably afraid of chasing DC comics off, but the cmpany should be more concerned about undue competition hurting their position in the future market place in terms of attrendance, public perception and profit margins.
    That type of exclusivity doesn't come without a big check. And Six Flags doesn't have much in their bank account.

Comment

Re: "Back To The Future" To Be Replaced By Ride Themed To "The Dark Knight"

A trip to Japan is looking more and more attractive.

I mean, DisneySea, TDL, and now this.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Re: &quot;Back To The Future&quot; To Be Replaced By Ride Themed To &quot;The Dark Knight&quot;

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
        A trip to Japan is looking more and more attractive.

I mean, DisneySea, TDL, and now this.
        A trip to Tokyo looked attractive the minute the first picture of DisneySea was released!

Comment

Re: &quot;Back To The Future&quot; To Be Replaced By Ride Themed To &quot;The Dark Knight&quot;

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post
          I know this is a far out rumor. But if it came true...the usual battle cry will once again be heeded.

Japan gets all the cool stuff.

We get Simpsons, they get Batman. We get Hollywood Rip Ride & Rockit...they get a B&M mini-hyper.

And this is just Universal.
          I don't understand these comments. The Simpsons is a great attraction. And how do we know that this Dark Knight attraction will be better?

Comment

Working...
          X