Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Photo TR: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2009 Media Day

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo TR: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2009 Media Day

Thanks for the great TR, I heard that Jurassic Park is somewhat different during HHN, how so?
    Last edited by GhostHost2; 10-04-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

^yeah I want to know too.

Great Update guys, I might be going this year....
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

wat r in the jello shots?? how much is it...i was lookin for them wen i went on friday the 2nd but i couldnt find any1
        First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Comment

Well, according to picture number 4, alcohol is not permitted nor sold inside the event.

Comment

Jurassic Park is the same as if you were riding at night during a normal park night. (Which I guess is unique because the park usually closes at 6:00)

Comment

Originally posted by RocknGuitar View Post
              Jurassic Park is the same as if you were riding at night during a normal park night. (Which I guess is unique because the park usually closes at 6:00)
              Not entirely true - it's MOSTLY the same, but there's a few static raptors and strobes and music in the area after the big lift before the end drop.
              See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

What a awsome trip report!
                Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Great TR! I went this past Saturday and had a lot of fun, by far Universal delivers for their Halloween event. When I walked into the park and saw the archway with fire coming out and music blaring ... I knew it was gonna be good.

Comment

Just seeing it makes me want to go...humm but who shall I take who isn't of faint of heart?
                    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Thanks for this trip report. I am too "faint of heart" to ever go to this but wanted to see what they did with Shaun and Ed.
                      Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X