Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crowds After Christmas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crowds After Christmas

    Hi all. Tomorrow I'm thinking about going up to USH with my brother and a few friends, and I was wondering how crowded the park is after Xmas. I know that Grinchmas is still going on, and I don't even know how that works along with the normal things (Any info on that would be great also ))

    I mainly want to go for the Studio Tour to see the New New York St. and also to see USH during the holidays, since I've never been.

    Thank you in advance for any information!


  • #2
    Re: Crowds After Christmas

    Busy. Like any of the parks in the area, this week is still a vacation week for most people. There may be somewhat of a reduction in crowds due to Annual Pass black outs. But still plan for higher than average.

    Grinchmas happens in the park. There is a special area for the activities and tree lighting. It gets crowded at night for the tree lighting so make sure to plan out the day.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Crowds After Christmas

      Originally posted by Djov2 View Post
      Busy. Like any of the parks in the area, this week is still a vacation week for most people. There may be somewhat of a reduction in crowds due to Annual Pass black outs. But still plan for higher than average.

      Grinchmas happens in the park. There is a special area for the activities and tree lighting. It gets crowded at night for the tree lighting so make sure to plan out the day.
      Does Grinchmas only happen at night or do they also do it during the day? If it's only at night, what time does it start?

      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Crowds After Christmas

        Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
        Does Grinchmas only happen at night or do they also do it during the day? If it's only at night, what time does it start?

        Thanks!
        I believe it goes on all during the day time. They have a snow play area, who's walking about and a small show in Whoville on the Studio tour.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Crowds After Christmas

          Busy to the point of lines pushing an hour at the Simpsons, and most of the front gate staff working straight through their shifts without breaks. Say hi if you go
          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Crowds After Christmas

            Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
            Busy to the point of lines pushing an hour at the Simpsons, and most of the front gate staff working straight through their shifts without breaks. Say hi if you go
            I actually didn't go today since I got sick last night with a migraine which lasted me all day today. I really wanted to though, but I guess I'll have to go next year or something.

            Thanks for all the info anyways, you guys . I'll probably be making a trip sometime in January.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Crowds After Christmas

              January should be a good month to visit (weather permitting).
              See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X