Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

What does everyone think of Jurassic Park the Ride at Universal Studios?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What does everyone think of Jurassic Park the Ride at Universal Studios?

I rode the ride for the first time in 7 years. A lot of it was out of shape. For example one of the dinosaurs in the entry weren't working. And the car that falls didn't fall. It seemed like a huge flop now since I liked it when it was in shape.
    MEOW.

Comment

Originally posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
      I rode the ride for the first time in 7 years. A lot of it was out of shape. For example one of the dinosaurs in the entry weren't working. And the car that falls didn't fall. It seemed like a huge flop now since I liked it when it was in shape.
      The jeep doesn't seem to fall during the off season but if you go during the summer, that effect will be turned on. However, much like the fire pit in Indy, the splash caused by the jeep has been toned down considerably over the years.

Comment

I really need to go to Universal Studios again soon.

Comment

About it not being up to Disney standards;

It is IMO better than every ride at DCA except ToT.

JP is my 4th favorite water ride. The three beating it are;

1. Splash Mountain
          2. Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls
          3. Timber Mountain Log Ride

I personally prefer the USH version of JP over the IOA one. I like the falling jeep in the USH version and also the T-Rex is hidden until right before the drop in the USH version also. Which version does everyone else prefer?

Comment

IOA, mostly because of the aforementioned scare line that goes so well with the falling velociraptor box.
            The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, , murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
              The exact same thing happened to me yesterday...and it just reopened from a major refurb!
              It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

Working...
              X