X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH Trip Report (Mid Jan 2010)

Hello everyone =)

Longtime lurker here, first time posting.

This was a trip I took during January when the weather just started to turn for the worst. It was clear the first day when I was at USH and then was a downpour the next day at Disneyland/DCA. (I was in town to go see the new Pee Wee Herman Show with friends in downtown LA)

My Disneyland/DCA report can be found here.

Day 1
    Arrive in LA for dinner and the show =)

Merch being sold outside of show

We weren't supposed to take photos in the theatre...got one off though!

Meet and greet with Paul

Next day...off to USH for a VIP tour (Finally got a chance to take it, been putting it off due to the fire)

RIP Coco

New buildings being built in the backlot (this is what is apparently going to be a wharf set)

More new buildings built after the fire

Courthouse Square (Got to walk around, as it was a VIP tour)

Wysteria (Also got to walk around, contrary to what another poster in this forum mentioned, they do sometimes allow VIP's to walk on that set)

Grinch =)

Beautiful view from upper lot...

Peanut butter jellllly...

More Coco...and Jay's smug face =(

Backdraft...had to "ride" it one last time and take some photos, for posterity's sake!

Finally...to close out the night...Blues Brothers...with the youngest brother yet...

That's it for this time. I only took photos of specific things this time, as I've taken photos of everything else imaginable during all of my other trips.

I did get a season pass (was only a few bucks extra), so I'll be back towards the end of the year, and will make sure to have another report up then =)

Hope everyone enjoys! =D
    Last edited by isny; 03-02-2010, 06:05 PM.

Re: USH Trip Report (Mid Jan 2010)

Very Nice Picks, yeah Everything Coco is gone from Universal now....its like he was never there.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Coco's video segment on the Tram Tour was the funniest part of the video. I suppose Coco's gone from the Tram tour video, now??????
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
        Coco's video segment on the Tram Tour was the funniest part of the video. I suppose Coco's gone from the Tram tour video, now??????
        Yup, it's gone now. I did get a chance to see it though in late 2008? I think? It was amazing.

From what I've been told, everyone at USH is to pretend the Conan/Leno thing never happened.
        Last edited by isny; 03-02-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Walking around Wisteria Lane is still a rare treat, even for the VIP Experience.
          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
            Walking around Wisteria Lane is still a rare treat, even for the VIP Experience.
            I was happy for the few woman on our tour who actually wanted to visit it that go the chance =)

I personally only liked walking around it as it's a very interesting outdoors television set. I had never seen fake trees and bushes like that before, it was a treat! (I've only seen indoor sets before, as up here in Canada any outdoor sets would not be standing due to the horrible weather)

Comment

Neat report! I regret that I missed the Pee Wee Herman show.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X