X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Space Fantasy" Opens at Universal Studios Japan

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
    So you watched videos of this attraction and all you got out of it was "space?"
    It's not so 'cutsie' cartoony to be Japan only if that is what you met. And that is just an artistic style.. not a theme that pigeon holes it.

Comment

*Sigh* Puts the American Space Mountains to shame (The Disneyland Paris Space Mountain is amazingly well themed, with plenty of effects). Space Fantasy is exactly what I expected Space Mountain Disneyland to look and feel like when I first rode it. What I got was a mild coaster almost completely in the dark with very, very few effects or theming on the ride itself. I've never understood the appeal.

Still, I like the E.T. ride as well, so I'm sad for the Japanese Universal-goers. I wonder how long the Orlando E.T. ride will last now.
      Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
      Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
      Disneyland Paris: 2010
      Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
      Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
      Efteling:2011
      Lotte World: 2012

Comment

Wow that's pretty impressive. Puts Crush Coaster to shame IMO and I love Crush Coaster.

Comment

The queue is brilliant! The hall where does little sprites follow you is amazing. The open glass floor was very convincing too

Comment

Working...
          X