Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Special Effects Show Coming to USH!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Special Effects Show Coming to USH!

Heres the ScreamScape article
    Park News
    I am very happy to see they are keeping this tradition of a special effects show. Glad to see that they are also utilizing in the Castle theater, which is usually cursed with bad shows. Let's hope its good!!!! So Kong and new Show this year. Looks like a good year for USH.

Re: New Special Effects Show Coming to USH!

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    Heres the ScreamScape article
    I am very happy to see they are keeping this tradition of a special effects show. Glad to see that they are also utilizing in the Castle theater, which is usually cursed with bad shows. Let's hope its good!!!! So Kong and new Show this year. Looks like a good year for USH.
    The Castle Theater... Where in the park is that? Is it where they had "Creature... The Musical"?
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

yes

Comment

YAY Can't wait to see this new version of the show.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Yay good news!
          Hope they still use audience participation like they did in the old 1.

Comment

I was in the park on Tuesday and I can confirm work is already in progress. There was a construction crew inside of the theater and a couple of guys in the queue doing some work. I am a USH employee and we haven't been told of the SFX Stages move yet but it's good to hear this popular show is staying.

Comment

I'm imagining something similar to the SFX show at Universal Singapore... It's always a good thing to be getting a new attraction, hopefully this will be mostly perminent and even better than the 2 shows in the Lower Lot!

Comment

Depends where you work in the park as to whether you've heard about this yet or not.
                See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

I'm also glad to hear they will still have an effects show. It wouldn't make sense to me to have a studio theme park and not have some show that talks about special effects ... What theme park would ever do that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                    Depends where you work in the park as to whether you've heard about this yet or not.
                    I meant it hasn't been published in any employee publications yet. Personally I've known of this rumor for a month or so but didn't want to say anything until I could get more concrete info.

Comment

So sad i missed Creature...Musical.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

I can't believe Creature lasted such a short time. It looked like a lot of fun.

Comment

Are they gutitng the entire building, to make it more similar in style to the special effects show they have in the lower lot, or are they going to keep the same seating and make it more of a special effects "show" like Waterworld?
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                            Are they gutitng the entire building, to make it more similar in style to the special effects show they have in the lower lot, or are they going to keep the same seating and make it more of a special effects "show" like Waterworld?
                            It's not so much a "Show" like water world as it is a special effects demonstration. It should basically be the same show that is in the lower lot but with upgraded effects.

Comment

^well see I mean the old show had three rooms so either they will have 3 segments or be a whole new show.
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X