X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Countdown to HHNH press release/updates/BIG news

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
    Thank You, and wow those look awesome lets hope they give us a update every week until the event opens!
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Bad news people: It sounds like SAW will return this year; I just saw a construction photo and it looked EXACTLY the same as SAW. I was really hoping for something brand-new.

Comment

^Saw was (to me) the scariest maze, if they can give it a new ending im fine with it be recycled this year (not again after this) but I mean the last movie is coming out.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Just released: scare zone of chainsaw wailing killer clowns somewhere in the upper lot
          Exclusive Images: First Look at Universal's Killer Klown Gang - Halloween Horror Nights 2010 | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central

Comment

^the Pig guys better be in the lower lot....they are the best!
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Just released:
              Makeup/prosthetic sculpture for Klownz stilt walking Harlequin
              Little treat for the HHN fans. Here's the sculpt in process f... on Twitpic
              Here's a side view of Stilt Walking Harlequin from KLOWNZ. On... on Twitpic

Creative Director of HHN, John Murdy, also tweeted that construction for a maze behind Shrek is going to start on Friday.

Comment

their scuplts are always so amazing looking, even without any paint!

but i'm ready for maze announcements...i feel like they're really waiting a lot longer than i thought they would, esp with KSF already having announced theirs
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

^^^
                  John Murdy tweeted they are going to announce one maze a week starting the first week of August.

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                    ^^^
                    John Murdy tweeted they are going to announce one maze a week starting the first week of August.
                    :yea:Yes! I've been waiting ten months for this!

Comment

The USH HHN site has been updated and there is now a photo gallery link with concept drawings of all the Klownz including the chainsaw Klownz.
                      Halloween Horror Nights Event in Los Angeles

Comment

First maze announced:
                        House of 1,000 Corpses....in 3D

Rob Zombie's Movie Monsters Will Terrorize Theme Park This Halloween - Noisecreep,

Being asked permission to use characters from his 2003 film 'House of 1,000 Corpses' for this year's Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights event was flattering for Rob Zombie. It was also kind of vindicating.

"When you think about it, it's pretty cool and ironic since that's the studio that originally made the movie, but never released it [because they thought it was too disturbing]. And now we're back in the park doing this attraction," Zombie told Noisecreep in an exclusive interview. "But it's great and they're putting a lot of work into it, so it's going to be really awesome."

The 2010 Halloween Horror Nights event will open in late September and will include new mazes inhabited by 'House of 1,000 Corpses' characters such as Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig), Baby (Sheri Moon Zombie), Otis (Bill Moseley), Mother Firefly (Karen Black) and Killer Karl (Chad Bannon). Zombie and other top artists are acting as consultants on the mazes, 'scare zones' and 'backlot experiences,' in which Zombie's movie monsters will literally leap out at the park's visitors.

"Universal is doing it in 3D, so you'll wear glasses as you go through," Zombie said. "And they're doing full makeups on everybody in the house and all of the characters from the movie. It's gonna be pretty amazing."

Comment

John Murdy responded to our inquiry if it was to be a recycle of the 2000 House of 1,000 Corpses maze that HHN had back in 2000 and he said no.

Same characters though, will be interesting to hear the official name and see how they correlate it to the movie without repeating the stuff from 2000.

but i gotta say, House of 1,000 Corpses was one of our fave mazes from 2000, that and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer maze were completely awesome.
                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                          Originally posted by pratt55
                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Bloody Disgusting has reported from an unconfirmed source that Friday the 13th (Remake) will be in the Wild West queue this year. BD Horror News - Universal Studio Hollywood to Host 'Friday the 13th' 2009 Maze?

There's been some evidence to back this up. There has been trees and rockwalls spotted around the construction site and wood that almost looks like the barn facade from the '07 and '08 maze.

Comment

Just announced

La llorona in her own scare zone on Western Street and part of TT!!!

News: EXCLUSIVE: 'La Llorona' To Haunt Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights! | Latino Review

Last edited by F!an; 08-10-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

That's a scarezone. The maze is supposed to be announced later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
                                  That's a scarezone. The maze is supposed to be announced later this week.
                                  Sorry I was desperately trying to post it on my phone as soon as I got the tweet and got a little ahead of myself lol

post has been fixed

Comment

Has a list of dates been posted for HHHN? I need to get my airline tickets but need to know WHEN? I moved too Seattle, and there Holloween offerings suck.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage View Post
                                      Has a list of dates been posted for HHHN? I need to get my airline tickets but need to know WHEN? I moved too Seattle, and there Holloween offerings suck.
                                      The dates are Sept. 24 and 25 and Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30 and 31. Here's the LA times article which tells what they have so far and where I got the dates from.

Universal Studios Hollywood reveals details about Halloween Horror Nights 2010 - Travel - LATimes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
                                        The dates are Sept. 24 and 25 and Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30 and 31. Here's the LA times article which tells what they have so far and where I got the dates from.

Universal Studios Hollywood reveals details about Halloween Horror Nights 2010 - Travel - LATimes.com
                                        Thanks! Im eternally greatfull!!! Im thinkin early in the month is the best. When I went too Knotts first week of October, the talent is set, and the lines were none. =)

Comment

New concept art for Baker Street Scare Zone has been released:
                                          http://mt41-blogs.universalstudiosho...2010/index.php

Comment

Working...
                                          X