Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Using Kong 3D for other Events?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerrodDRagon
    started a topic Using Kong 3D for other Events?

Using Kong 3D for other Events?

Just like Woc, anyone but me think they did not build a animatronic because of the fact that that you can use the Kong 3D for ANY other type of event.

Such as horror nights we could see a Saw, or Freddy overlay. Allowing you to enter a pretty cool world of fright. Or maybe Christmas (the Grinch in 3D would be cool)

It just seems to me that as much as a much animatronic would have been AMAZING but 3D screens could be used for other events? During the day or at night?

PS I know we wont see anything like this for a few years

• Jon
    replied
    Re: Using Kong 3D for other Events?

I doubt it. I really doubt it. They could, but I'm not exactly sure how it'll work.

It took a bunch of money to produce the 3D footage used for the ride and I doubt they'll change it for any other event.

Leave a comment:

• MikeSkellington
    replied

I like the idea but wouldn't the facade of the building kinda ruin it???

Leave a comment:

• Ice101
    replied

Umm, no. 3D movies are much cheaper than a animatronic show, both to create and maintain. This could be used as an excuse as to why they made it 3D however...

Leave a comment:

• 9oldmen
    replied

[QUOTE][/Just like Woc, anyone but me think they did not build a animatronic because of the fact that that you can use the Kong 3D for ANY other type of event.
    QUOTE]
    I don't think that that's THE reason, but it's a possibility. Also, as we have seen with Disney with the Country Bears, small world, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain, seasonal overlays are not limited to projection based attractions.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X