Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Orlando - Jaws: the Ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando - Jaws: the Ride

Some my know the story but Jaws: The Ride over in Orlando was struck with major gremlins on opening day back in 1990. The ride that guests discover today was almost a completely different experience compared to what guests experienced in the early days of Universal Studios Orlando grand opening year. Steven Spielberg & his family got stuck for a long time on opening day, and Universal in fact sued the manufacturing company that designed it. They closed the ride soon after for a huge renovation, and relaunched it in 1994.

I found the original ride experience...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reuzbqnaos4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Jaws: The Great White Terror - Complete Original 1990 Version - Universal Studios Florida[/ame]
    The ride today, without the skipper singing but I chose it because it has great footage & entertaining =)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kZNb7-omUE]YouTube - The Jaws Ride: Ballad of the Boat Skipper[/ame]

Re: Orlando - Jaws: the Ride

PS
    I sent a note to delete the extra post of the same name, my computer froze and made a boo-boo, sorry =)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X