This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USO-which order for first rides?

We're going to USO Friday, and plan to ride RRRockit first followed by ROTM, ET & Simpsons. Any opinions on which order to go will be welcome. We are willing to do single rider on ROTM, so I'm guessing it's really down to whether to do that 2nd or wait til later with SR.

The ultimate irony is that we have express 2 days next week, so this shouldn't even be an issue, but my niece is with us this week only. Thanks.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Re: USO-which order for first rides?

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
    We're going to USO Friday, and plan to ride RRRockit first followed by ROTM, ET & Simpsons. Any opinions on which order to go will be welcome. We are willing to do single rider on ROTM, so I'm guessing it's really down to whether to do that 2nd or wait til later with SR.

The ultimate irony is that we have express 2 days next week, so this shouldn't even be an issue, but my niece is with us this week only. Thanks.

A bientot.
    Ok if I were going from opening to closing, and you wanted to do EVERY attraction...
    1. RRR
    2. ROTM
    3. MIB.
    4. Simpsons
    5. ET
    6. JAWS
    7. Disaster (if under 30 mins)
    8. T-2
    9. Twister
    10. Shrek 4-D

But I also would squeeze in some shows...
    1. Monster Make up
    2. Beetle Juice Grave Yard Revue
    3. Animal Actors (it is just so darn cute)
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I remember using SR effectively on MiB our last visit, but otherwise that's pretty close to what I have in mind. About to head back to IOA now; that Potter lad seems rather popular:thumbup:

A bientot
      Remember
      What the dormouse said
      Feed your head!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
        I remember using SR effectively on MiB our last visit, but otherwise that's pretty close to what I have in mind. About to head back to IOA now; that Potter lad seems rather popular:thumbup:

A bientot
        call me a nut, but when I ride MIB i hate missing the full queue... I love the set up.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

We're back at rhe Royal Pacific next week, so I'm sure we'll see the queue one way or the other. Also heard good things about ROTM's queue, last visit we were always express there. Thanks for the imput.

A bientot.
          Remember
          What the dormouse said
          Feed your head!

sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up about my recent experience there.

As everyone heads to Potterland immediately upon opening, if you get there early enough, you can head counter clockwise and make your way back to the front of the park and manage to walk on almost everything.

Most people tend to do Potterland, and then head to USO and go clockwise through the park, so you're going against the crowds by following the above =)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X