This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010

Now there's Halloween concert's for Universal Studios Hollywood (well, just one night so far) called “Halloween Hootenanny on SEPT 30. Universal is offering a great bargain, “Combo Tickets” at discounted price of $59, which includes not just admission to HHN but also the concert.

For more information: The Halloween Hootenanny: the Gruesome Twosome Return Tickets - The Halloween Hootenanny: the Gruesome Twosome Return Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Official Live Nation Site.
    Last edited by JMora; 09-08-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping next year I can finally visit Cali for the first time and experience all the parks

Anywho, I'll be at Universal Orlando on Saturday October 16th....in my black "Dexter" tee

See you all there

Comment

The HHN website has been updated and expanded...2010 Halloween Horror Nights -

Love the scare zone and maze descriptions!

Comment

I love the Survival Guide
          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Does the Terror Tram go through Earthquake or Jaws? Or does it take a different route?

Comment

I think it is straight to King Kong and back only.

Comment

King Kong express tram leaves from the Studio Center (lower lot) and goes directly to Kong and back.

Comment

New Official HHN 2010 Commercial on youtube
                  YouTube - Halloween Horror Nights 2010 - Official Commercial

me likes

Comment

just got our tickets for the MC meet on October 2nd, looks like we're going
                    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'll be scaring all of you at Terror Tram! Can't reveal my location, but it's a good one this year! Hope you like it!
                      Disneyland Blog Posts: http://findingmyinnerbombshell.com/tag/disneyland/

Comment

In case you're still researching this...

I know the Metro was suggested, but I don't know if all the lines you would have to take would even be operating by the time HHN is over since many are just commuter trains. Granted, I've only considered taking Metrolink to Anaheim myself, but have never actually done so yet.

Universal has a transportation deal with Grey Line to get Anaheim area guests up to N. Hllywd. They offer a one day pass + transportation deal on the USH website. Nothing for HHNs specifically, but maybe you can check if your hotel is on their route. Call Grey Line to check the latest time they'll pick up; check with your hotel to see if they affiliate with another shuttle service.

Worse comes to worse, see if a nice fellow Micechatter near the Anaheim area is willing to carpool with you... :lol:

Originally posted by isny View Post
                        Question for you locals. Anyway to get from Universal after HHN ends to Anaheim without a car? I know of plenty of ways to get to Universal during the day from Anaheim, but am stumped on how I could manage to stay that late in the LA area without splurging for a hotel nearby for the one night.

Comment

Any funny/crazy HHN stories you could share? Annonymously of course....

Originally posted by DL Lover in LA View Post
                          I'll be scaring all of you at Terror Tram! Can't reveal my location, but it's a good one this year! Hope you like it!

Comment

YouTube - Halloween Horror Nights 2010 USH Behind The Scenes Hollywood Part 1

Comment

Originally posted by cris77 View Post
                              In case you're still researching this...

I know the Metro was suggested, but I don't know if all the lines you would have to take would even be operating by the time HHN is over since many are just commuter trains. Granted, I've only considered taking Metrolink to Anaheim myself, but have never actually done so yet.

Universal has a transportation deal with Grey Line to get Anaheim area guests up to N. Hllywd. They offer a one day pass + transportation deal on the USH website. Nothing for HHNs specifically, but maybe you can check if your hotel is on their route. Call Grey Line to check the latest time they'll pick up; check with your hotel to see if they affiliate with another shuttle service.

Worse comes to worse, see if a nice fellow Micechatter near the Anaheim area is willing to carpool with you... :lol:
                              I actually usually use Grey Line to get out there, but they pick up just after park close. (Around 8pm)

I'm still researching to see if I have any options besides getting a hotel in the area for the night =(

Guess we'll see what happens, but I'd really love the chance to see HHN, as every time I've been in the LA/Anaheim area in October I've had to forfeit going due to the transportation issue. (If only getting a license in Canada wasn't a PITA)

Comment

Behind the Screams Part 2
                                YouTube - Halloween Horror Nights 2010 - Behind the Screams Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by cris77 View Post
                                  Any funny/crazy HHN stories you could share? Annonymously of course....
                                  I have tons of stories from the many years that I have worked. My top few:

-making a 6' man scream, cry, and then pee his pants. I'm a super short girl.

-watching girls grab any scareactor man with a chainsaw and try to drag them behind Whoville/Bates Motel to make out with them

-seeing a review on here that included a part that said I was their favorite part of Terror Tram

-working as a group to make any celebrities scream as loud as possible

There are always great stories every year. Things work differently at Terror Tram than the other scare zones/mazes. We get to work as a team every night. If you post on here when you'll be there with a pic, I'll make sure the team knows that you are a target for the night (or someone else you want to be a target).

Comment

-making a 6' man scream, cry, and then pee his pants. I'm a super short girl.

-watching girls grab any scareactor man with a chainsaw and try to drag them behind Whoville/Bates Motel to make out with them

-seeing a review on here that included a part that said I was their favorite part of Terror Tram

-working as a group to make any celebrities scream as loud as possible

so based on my assumption from the bolded items above....i'm gonna make a guess you played Chucky?
                                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

testing

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                                        so based on my assumption from the bolded items above....i'm gonna make a guess you played Chucky?
                                        Nope. Too tall to play Chucky. Can't give away too much about who I am, but I will say that as you go through Terror Tram, it will be tough to miss me.

Comment

Nope. Too tall to play Chucky. Can't give away too much about who I am, but I will say that as you go through Terror Tram, it will be tough to miss me.
                                          it was worth a guess

see you next saturday with the MC group!
                                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Working...
                                          X