This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010

Hahahaha. Thanks, but I'll pass on that oh so kind offer... I'm not ashamed at all to admit I'm a total chicken :!$#%: girly girl and I'll be staying FAR away from HHN. Can't wait to read about the meet tho!

Originally posted by DL Lover in LA View Post
    ...If you post on here when you'll be there with a pic, I'll make sure the team knows that you are a target for the night (or someone else you want to be a target).

Comment

Alright, managed to find a way. Going to be there on October 24th =D

I'm going to have to take a shuttle to LAX, and then from LAX to Anaheim, but it's still affordable so it all works out =)

Comment

We had a very successfully preview night the other night! Can't wait for the public to start seeing what we have done on Friday! See all of you brave people there!
        Disneyland Blog Posts: http://findingmyinnerbombshell.com/tag/disneyland/

Comment

Originally posted by DL Lover in LA View Post
          We had a very successfully preview night the other night! Can't wait for the public to start seeing what we have done on Friday! See all of you brave people there!
          You guys did an awesome job Tuesday night. It was by far the best HHN I've ever been too. I loved it sooooo much I bought the Killer Deal Pass.

Comment

glad you guys enjoyed it. I work down at terror tram and it was a struggle for me to do everything i needed but im really glad u enjoyed...its only going to get even better

Comment

Originally posted by scottpilgrim View Post
              glad you guys enjoyed it. I work down at terror tram and it was a struggle for me to do everything i needed but im really glad u enjoyed...its only going to get even better
              Yay! A fellow Terror Tram scareactor! I'll see you at work tomorrow!

Comment

im not a scareactor if that clues you in alittle bit to who i am

Comment

im not a scareactor if that clues you in alittle bit to who i am
                  This is now going to turn Friday into guess who the Mice Chat people are! I'll still see you at work!

Comment

message me and tell me what character u play and i bet i can guess who u are

Comment

Just look for the leopard print jacket and hat. That's the easiest way to find me.
                      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

message me and tell me what character u play and i bet i can guess who u are
                        I actually like being anonymous here. Even if you come up to me at work and ask me if this is me, I'll probably deny it. Sorry. I like having a place where I can say my opinions and nobody knows that they're mine.

Comment

ill give you a clue as to who i am...the movie on my name badge is scott pilgrim vs the world...lets see if you know now/ lol

Comment

I came by and visit two years ago and I have to say it was pretty awesome. can't wait to go this year!

http://www.disney.parkeleven.com/ - Disneyland Resort Photos!
                            http://www.hiddenmickeys.parkeleven.com - Hidden Mickeys!

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                              Just look for the leopard print jacket and hat. That's the easiest way to find me.
                              I didn't recognize you when I saw you on Tuesday. Now I know what to look for next time I'm there lol

Comment

If you post on here when you'll be there with a pic, I'll make sure the team knows that you are a target for the night (or someone else you want to be a target).
                                I'll be there oct 21 with my bff who is TERRIFIED! If you do this i would truly die! I'f you're serious ill pm you a pic haha.
                                ~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~

Comment

ill give you a clue as to who i am...the movie on my name badge is scott pilgrim vs the world...lets see if you know now/ lol
                                  I was a bit too busy working this weekend to look at all the name tags! Are you a supervisor or show control? Any clues you can give me?

Comment

supervisor

Comment

Now it's narrowed down to about 6 people. I'll try to figure it out on Friday.

Comment

ok lol

Comment

Hello everyone! First post so here goes.

HHN is my favorite I wait for this event all year so i always try to make it the best experience possible. This year im debating on getting a front of the line pass (im going 10/1) I already bought our tickets online so now my dilemma is that i cant JUST BUY 2 front of the line passes. I have to buy tickets and the pass as a package. So is there any way I can buy front of the line passes online separately,other then buying them the day of @ universal.

Also im thinking about getting a hotel room to make a day of it I usually go with priceline because i save so much. There are only 2 hotels directly located next to universal and they are out of my budget so I was thinking about getting a hotel room in Anaheim near Disneyland (we have annual passes) and then taking the metro to universal. I have never done this before and i dont know much about the metro other then what i have read online. So can anyone give me some advice on that?

Tips & suggestions are always appreciated <3

Comment

Working...
                                          X