This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010

I went last friday night, IMO its the best HHN I've ever attended...

Comment

Quick question to any park employee's that may be around...

When you buy a ticket for HHN with your USH season pass is your name on the ticket that you print out at home? I remember buying passes last year but I didn't get a season pass this year so I'm not sure if you would need to present a season pass along WITH the printed ticket at the gate. Or can you just show up with the printed ticket w/o the season pass?

Thanks.
      Last edited by Tripleblack; 10-11-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

^ HHN is a separate ticketed event. You don't need your AP.

Comment

My Review of HHN 2010 and some idea's of what to do in the future. Let me start by saying this year's event was great. It has a great selection of mazes, some good (and one bad) scare zones, along with 4 rides and one rockin show, horror nights 2010 has something for fans of fear.

Check out all my HHN 2010 Video's here
          http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...64B1354F36
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tripleblack View Post
            Quick question to any park employee's that may be around...

When you buy a ticket for HHN with your USH season pass is your name on the ticket that you print out at home? I remember buying passes last year but I didn't get a season pass this year so I'm not sure if you would need to present a season pass along WITH the printed ticket at the gate. Or can you just show up with the printed ticket w/o the season pass?

Thanks.
            Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            ^ HHN is a separate ticketed event. You don't need your AP.

I understand that...

My question was that if I bought a HHN ticket at the annual pass holder's discount, can I give that printed out HHN ticket to someone else to use instead of using it for myself?

Since it's a discount for AP's will it have a notation to check for the AP or will my name be on it anywhere?

Comment

I understand that...

My question was that if I bought a HHN ticket at the annual pass holder's discount, can I give that printed out HHN ticket to someone else to use instead of using it for myself?

Since it's a discount for AP's will it have a notation to check for the AP or will my name be on it anywhere?
              You should call/stop by Guest Services for a definitive answer.

Comment

jerrod i like alot of your ideas but there are two things that i want to address. 1st having a maze in the terminator overflow line it does not allow for something to go into terminator b/c they do not have the room for guests to line up. also with in line entertainment...most if not all of the mazes are using barricades that are broken down each night, not line that are always there. but i like your ideas and im glad you enjoyed

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                  Lol. Ok

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                    Lol. Ok

Would anyone else know by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by scottpilgrim View Post
                      jerrod i like alot of your ideas but there are two things that i want to address. 1st having a maze in the terminator overflow line it does not allow for something to go into terminator b/c they do not have the room for guests to line up. also with in line entertainment...most if not all of the mazes are using barricades that are broken down each night, not line that are always there. but i like your ideas and im glad you enjoyed
                      I saw plenty of room near the end of the House of 1000 Corpses Maze (to the right of you when your waiting in line) A freak show would be possible there for some premaze entrainment, as for the Freddy Maz project clips from the movies onto the building, and for Saw just set some TV's up and show clips and trailers. Jansons mazes you really cant do anything with the Q. But the rest to me seem like some simple entertainent can go a long way when you wait an hour for a maze.
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Lol. Ok

Would anyone else know by any chance?
                        if u've ap you can buy up to 6 tix with ur ap so I guess they don't check since u can buy 6.

Comment

Going for my first time on the 22

Comment

I really wish that the designers came up with original mazes. HHN Orlando looks amazing and I think that the same charachters will get boring after awhile. I think they need some originality. Kinda like Knotts maze themes but have universal design them

Comment

Originally posted by Hauntlover View Post
                              Going for my first time on the 22
                              Have a blast when you go! Sadly, my scaring time has ended early this year. But everyone down at Terror Tram is kicking butt! Make sure you don't miss it! And from what everyone here and my friends who have been attending tell me, if you can afford it, get the front of the line pass. It makes it much easier to see everything in one night.
                              Disneyland Blog Posts: http://findingmyinnerbombshell.com/tag/disneyland/

Comment

I have front of the line pass and I am hoping to be ablt to do everything multiple times. Any suggestions of what time I should get there. I want to see the opening ceremony with the clowns

Comment

Be at the Gates by no latter than 6:30 if you want to be in the park when the Chainsawers go though the crowd.
                                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                                    Be at the Gates by no latter than 6:30 if you want to be in the park when the Chainsawers go though the crowd.
                                    Not to mention you should be able to do everything if you immediately hit House of 1,000 Corpses first and then work you way from there.

Comment

^yeah I think the best way to do the Mazes this year is to do the House of 1000 Corpses, Jansons Maze, Freddy, Then Saw, Then Chucky's Tram Maze and then the Vampire Maze (it will get short wait times by 11 at night)
                                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I heard that most people rush to house of 1000 corpses or any of the new mazes. My friend said he went to the lower lot first thing and it was just his group and a bunch of pigs with chainsaws. I think im gonna do the same so i can do the scarezone, saw, jurassic park, mummy, and king kong

Comment

• Re: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010

Ive seen footage of mazes and they look amazing. Next year i hope to see the texas chainsaw massacre in the lineup. And a chucky maze would be cool. Not house of horrors. And I heard that Murdy might use the place where you get on king kong as a maze location

Comment

Working...
                                          X