X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^I would want a new show.....I know there are fans of that but I don't are for it and would want a new show instead of just doing the same thing again.
    The show can be any show really...I just suggested RHPS because it proved to be extremely popular and would be at capacity for every show thus keeping A LOT of people out of other attraction's queues reducing wait times.

Comment

^I would think almost any show would get full just cause people like seeing shows, I would think it would be cool if they did a mystery type story and you try to guess who did it, maybe have more than one ending?

Or hell have a show a Gibson theater? I'm sure that would be good way to get people in the park....Really the cool thing about HHN is that as fun as the event is it can be Improved in so many ways I really hope they can get a bigger budget next year and maybe even have it more nights since it freakin sold out almost every night....I am sure if they had it every Thurday-Sunday from Sept 24-Halloween it would make them more money.

Also F!an do you have any idea why they took out the "welcome to the Jungle" song in JP in the dark? It was my favorite part and it was replaced by nothing this year.
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

^^^
        I've been to HHN four nights this year and each time we went on JP, "Welcome to the Jungle" was playing. IDK why your experience was sans music.

Comment

^yeah when I went 2 weeks they did not have the music playing....pretty disappointing. It was just the Raptors with the strobe light on them.

Here is a video YouTube - Jurassic Park in the Dark 2010
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I have seen videos of a maze at orlando called The Legendary Truth. and it looks amazing. There are people in the walls, floor, chairs. It truely looks amazing

Comment

Just getting caught up on some of my UHHNH photos. Here's a night shot of the War of the Worlds area:
              Scott
              www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Comment

Great shot! Is that up that street that's off of Barham? By Lake Hollywood?
                www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

still going through my Halloween pics.. my favorite maze this year was the Rob Zombie one... one day on a visit to the park, we kind of wandered back to the maze entrance. It was kind of spooky.. I walked in, but I half expected that scary guy with the big head to jump out! We didn't stick around long. However, I did get a couple nice shots of the great exterior art.

Scott
                  www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Comment

I hope they make an exorcist and texas chainsaw maze next year. Those are my favorite rumors. I also think predator would make an interesting maze. Kinda like a jungle feel. Could be in the jurassic park overflow to add to the setting

Comment

They should do some original mazes like they do in Orlando along with the movie ones. Six to seven walk through mazes would be good. All being brand new for 2011.
                      Even though I really really enjoyed 2010 it's always good to do something new every year. At least Universal changes things up unlike Knott's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauntlover View Post
                        I have seen videos of a maze at orlando called The Legendary Truth. and it looks amazing. There are people in the walls, floor, chairs. It truely looks amazing

Legendary Truth was hands down and by far the BEST maze we went thru during the entire season this year. It was creepy, stunning, and a complete experience.
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Just made a video of this year's event.

Enjoy!
                          www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment