Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Studios Singapore photo report..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Singapore photo report..

For those of you interested in learning more about Universal Studios Singapore.. or if you are curious about what the place looks like, I have started a multi-part photo report from the park on this week's Micechat Weekend Update. Beginning with USS' Hollywood section.. so head up there now and check it out. And once there... please leave comments so I know if the interest is there to continue the report for several weeks. Thanks for your time and here is the link to the Update. Enjoy.
    http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/wee...te-bridge.html
    The 2nd part of the report will cover the USS' exclusive area, Madagascar.

Re: Universal Studios Singapore photo report..

I loved your photos! I want to see more!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I would love to see more. I like looking at offshore parks because I know I will never have a chance to visit and I like to see how different or similar they are. Nice photos.

Comment

Thanks to those of you who visited the Update last week (and especially those who left comments) and checked out the first installment of my Universal Singapore report... 2nd part is coming this weekend... so CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Comment

Part 2 is now available for viewing on this weekend Update.

Comment

I am kind of glad that you are posting 1 land at a time. It is torcher but it allows me to really take in each land separately.

Comment

You mean.. it is "torture"? Oh dear.. I am sorry. I don't want any one to suffer while visiting the report. Hahaha.
              Ok.. gotta go soon. Going to HKDL for the rest of the day and taking lots of photos for a HKDL Halloween report. Look for that one later on in a week or so as well. TDR tomorrow, and Shanghai EXPO in a few days (I hope). It's a very busy week for me.
              Ciao..

Comment

Thanks for such a great detailed photo report. The park does look great, if maybe a little compact, Seems as though USS fits the "IOA" theme more than "Studios" though.
                Disneyland Paris: August 1999, October 2000, March 2002, November 2010, Janruary 2013, May 2013
                Walt Disney World: May 2011, November 2011
                Disneyland Resort: September 2015
                Hong Kong Disneyland: July 2016

Comment

To continue KingEric's torture... quite appropriately we are visiting Lord Farquaad's castle for a good torture, as Universal Singapore trip report continues on this week's Weekend Update now available for your viewing. A visit to Far Far Away land....
                  Please post your comments on this report on the weekend update forum or here. Thanks!

Comment

Universal Singapore reports take a break this weekend but should be back next weekend with the continuation of Far Far Away'a report.. Then it will be to another area of the park. Thanks for your interest in Universal Singapore.
                    Check the Weekend Update next week.

Comment

The latest Universal Singapore photo report (part 4) is up and available for you to enjoy. Click on "Weekend Update" on the taskbar at the top of this page to get there... and remember, please feel free to add comment and questions if you have any and I will be happy to answer.

Comment

I love the new photos! I can't wait to see JP!

Comment

Wait no more Eric et all!!! The Lost World is now featured on the lastest Weekend Update... GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Comment

Anything on Transformers construction?

Comment

Hey TDLFAN can you start a seperate thread on here. I want to see more photos, even the ones that didn't make it. PLEASE!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X