Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinbad Show May Become LIVE HARRY POTTER SHOW As IOA's Lost Continent Shrinks

Source: Screamscape

Wizarding World may be expanding further into IOA's Lost Continent. Mythos restaurant is propably about all that is safe from conversion of property.

As long as Universal doesn't switch out the Suess Landing attractions with a Potter kiddy ride section, I'm good. I don't want to see the Cat in this hat...

YouTube - GRYFFINDOR!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 09-24-2010, 09:49 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Sinbad Show May Become LIVE HARRY POTTER SHOW As IOA's Lost Continent Shrinks

yep. lol
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: Sinbad Show May Become LIVE HARRY POTTER SHOW As IOA's Lost Continent Shrinks

Makes sense, since I've never heard a ton of enthusiasm for the Sinbad show, mostly bad or mediocre reviews. Still not sure how they'd convert Poseidon's Fury if they ever reach it, though.
      "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

makes perfect sense. Harry Potter should of taken over the whole of The Lost Continent in the first place. Every land in IOA would be movie or 'media' based then, Lost Continent just doesn't fit in anymore.
        Disneyland Paris: August 1999, October 2000, March 2002, November 2010, Janruary 2013, May 2013
        Walt Disney World: May 2011, November 2011
        Disneyland Resort: September 2015
        Hong Kong Disneyland: July 2016

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
          yep. lol
          Hats off to your sense of humor, KingEric.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
            Makes sense, since I've never heard a ton of enthusiasm for the Sinbad show, mostly bad or mediocre reviews. Still not sure how they'd convert Poseidon's Fury if they ever reach it, though.
            ^^^^^
            Originally posted by ben1993 View Post
            makes perfect sense. Harry Potter should of taken over the whole of The Lost Continent in the first place. Every land in IOA would be movie or 'media' based then, Lost Continent just doesn't fit in anymore.
            I'm inclined to agree with each of you, Disney Romantic and Ben. Lost Continent is medeival medeocracy at it's best. Only the Mythos restaurant should stay. It's the finest resaurant at the resort.
            Last edited by Ride Warrior; 09-25-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

The Hat

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
              Source: Screamscape

Wizarding World may be expanding further into IOA's Lost Continent. Mythos restaurant is propably about all that is safe from conversion of property.

As long as Universal doesn't switch out the Suess Landing attractions with a Potter kiddy ride section, I'm good. I don't want to see the Cat in this hat...

YouTube - GRYFFINDOR!
              I personally think that it would look good on him.
              A year that holds the challenge of truly bringing Earth into the 21st Century.

Comment

Never have seen the Sinbad show. All I hear from Disney fans are negative reviews.

I have to admit, is there is any area that Disney definitely retains dominance, it is shows. While I have to admit that USF's Animal Actors show, Terminator 2: 3-D, the Horror Make Up show are good shows, I rather watch the American Idol Experience or even the High School Musical show than Beetlejuice any day. And of course, don't even question Disney's dominance at nighttime shows.

Hopefully, whatever Harry Potter show they create will be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ben1993 View Post
                  Everything in IOA is based on different forms of literature, not movies. Mythology fits in fine.

(For those who don't know, Jurassic Park was originally a novel.)

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                    Everything in IOA is based on different forms of literature, not movies. Mythology fits in fine.

(For those who don't know, Jurassic Park was originally a novel.)
                    That's stretching it a bit, though. Both Jurassic Park and Harry Potter were originally books, but their respective lands are based almost completely on the look and contents of the movie adaptations. Ripsaw Falls is based on Rocky & Bullwinkle, which was not in print, and Popeye is just as well known for the cartoon as the comic strip. I think the mythology land fits in fine, since the park wasn't cohesive from day one, but I can understand the argument that it's the last segment of the park not based on a licensed property.
                    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X