• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH Horror Nights forced to reduce noise/make cutbacks

Source: Screamscape

Park News
    This is unfortunate.

Re: USH Horror Nights forced to reduce noise/make cutbacks

I don't understand what is meant by the "'Waterworld' segment"... There is nothing along Psycho Pass, Falls Lake, WotW or other surrounding areas during HHN or regular operating hours even remotely related to Water World.

Comment

when you have a big tourist attraction near by you shut your mouth and live with it EVEN if it is a Temporary Event .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Lame
        Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Even though the Terror Tram was a bit weak this year, it's still one of the most unique experiences out there.

I did notice that the loop around the hills (from the Bates Motel to the Psycho house) had MUCH less action this year than last year and I figured it was due to the neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
            when you have a big tourist attraction near by you shut your mouth and live with it EVEN if it is a Temporary Event .
            Especially when the theme park has been open since 1964 and the Studio itself has been there since 1915.

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
              Especially when the theme park has been open since 1964 and the Studio itself has been there since 1915.
              DING DING DING!!!
              If you dont like living next to a theme park that makes noise, then DONT LIVE NEXT TO A THEME PARK THAT MAKES NOISE!!!
              I live near the Burbank Airport and yes when we first moved in the noise was crazy, but we didnt go complain about the noise. We made the decision to live near an aiport, so guess what we dealt with it.
              These are probably the same neighbors that got the City of LA to kill Universal's theme park expansion plans back in the late 90's.
              Out of the NIGHT....
              When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
              Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
              ---------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                I don't understand what is meant by the "'Waterworld' segment"... There is nothing along Psycho Pass, Falls Lake, WotW or other surrounding areas during HHN or regular operating hours even remotely related to Water World.
                I figure that's the reason we don't have "Slaughterworld" this year. They probably complained that it was too loud too late at night...UGH!

Comment

NIMBYs are horrible when it comes to amusement parks, though I'm still kind of surprised something as longstanding as Universal would give in to such a degree. Guess it's easier to cooperate than to deal with possible legal challenges.
                  "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

The people who complained, probably as children were the ones who would remind the teacher they forgot to pass out homework.

You CHOSE to live by a motion picture studio/theme park. There WILL be noise. SUCK IT UP AND DEAL OR MOVE!

Comment

Why is the neighbor complaining about water world I don't get them?

Waterworld is on top of the hill. How can the neighbor hear it? There a lot of chainsaws going off on top near the show.
                      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

^maybe they mean during the summer when it plays at like 8 o clock but really thats too early to complain in my opinion but really this is not good for the event since it needs slaughter world next year (it needs more things to spread cowards out) and this will just make them not want to deal with complaints and just be chap and have less entertainment next year.
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I've never understood anyone who complains about the noise from amusement parks, stadiums, arenas, amphitheaters and such when all of those places existed before they moved to the neighborhood.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                            I've never understood anyone who complains about the noise from amusement parks, stadiums, arenas, amphitheaters and such when all of those places existed before they moved to the neighborhood.
                            hmm i dont understand neither
                            I am traveling now.

Comment

Jackasses...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X