X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Universal City releases a new "city report" 4:

Originally posted by Broadway Guru View Post
    I wonder if they're thinking about closing the park entirely once this gets going. Seems kind of pointless to keep it open (and charge what they do) for how little will remain.
    I really wonder if there is still a chance for Forbidden Journey or a similar ride with all of this new space they will be freeing up. I think a small HP area with Forbidden Journey along with Transformers would surely drive attendance in the park.

Comment

Re: Universal City releases a new "city report" 4:

Originally posted by isny View Post
      I really wonder if there is still a chance for Forbidden Journey or a similar ride with all of this new space they will be freeing up. I think a small HP area with Forbidden Journey along with Transformers would surely drive attendance in the park.
      HP has already been done. I personally would like to see Universal Creative bring something to the table that could potentially top Harry Potter rather than just cloning the whole area and wasting it on just one ride and a bunch of themed shops. I think Universal should take advantage of that new Pandoa's Box technology. I think it would be awesome! Something like this: YouTube - Revolutionary Rides - FF-DR Ad

Comment

Working...
      X