Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

    This attraction was a gem. It was a nice C-Ticket ride in a park full of E-Tickets.
    I took some photos a few months ago, and looks like Park Sleuth was able to sneak some new pics that show some real genuine progress!

    Photos : Orlando Theme Park Updates – Disney World – Universal – SeaWorld

    If you haven't seen this attraction before you can watch a video here


    After the opening of the Wizarding World, another quieter attraction with no height limit is most definitely welcomed.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

  • #2
    Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

    Here is hoping. I enjoyed this attraction quite a bit back in the day. Where else can you get this close to such a great animatronic for any length of time? I am looking forward to seeing them again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

      Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
      Here is hoping. I enjoyed this attraction quite a bit back in the day. Where else can you get this close to such a great animatronic for any length of time? I am looking forward to seeing them again.
      I have been crossing my fingers for this to happen ever since I caught wind of this rumor. That being said, I think this with maybe 2 small dark rides, would help make IOA a multiday park.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

        Originally posted by KingEric View Post
        I have been crossing my fingers for this to happen ever since I caught wind of this rumor. That being said, I think this with maybe 2 small dark rides, would help make IOA a multiday park.
        I also hope this attraction returns. IOA is an amazing park which is filled with a lot of WOW but not quite enough lower thrill family attractions such as this one.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

        Find us on Facebook:

        .

        How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

          I've been going to IOA at least once every year since it opened and I don't remember this attraction. How long as it been closed and when is it expected to reopen?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

            It closed back in 05 I believe. The entrance to this attraction is right next to the Triceratops skeleton by the Discovery Center Entrance.
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

              It has officially reopened :yea:


              Source & photo gallery: Orlando Theme Park News: NEWS - Triceratops Discovery Trail has reopened!

              I am still waiting for the T-Rex feeding pin =)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

                I was totally going to post a new thread..... but... yes. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! This weekend, I know what I am doing!
                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

                  I literally can't contain myself at work. I can not wait to go experience this attraction!!!! IOA closes at 7pm tonight, I am going to see if I can hit it up before park close!!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!
                  Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

                    That female CM in the lab coat looks quite a bit like someone I went to high school with.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

                      Was just at Universal Orlando for two days. I wanted to disconnect for a few days, so I had heard the rumors, but not the word that this had reopened. My party and I originally did not intend to even go into Jurassic Park (too cold for the River Adventure) but decided to see what was inside the Discovery Center and ended up stumbling upon the reopened Triceratops Discovery Trail (not a fan of the new name). I enjoyed myself and much to my surprise, so did the rest of my party. We were asked to do a survey afterwards and all left positive comments and our hopes that the attraction remains.

                      This has reopened so quickly that it is not yet even on the maps.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Triceratops Encounter Reopening at IOA?

                        Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                        Was just at Universal Orlando for two days. I wanted to disconnect for a few days, so I had heard the rumors, but not the word that this had reopened. My party and I originally did not intend to even go into Jurassic Park (too cold for the River Adventure) but decided to see what was inside the Discovery Center and ended up stumbling upon the reopened Triceratops Discovery Trail (not a fan of the new name). I enjoyed myself and much to my surprise, so did the rest of my party. We were asked to do a survey afterwards and all left positive comments and our hopes that the attraction remains.

                        This has reopened so quickly that it is not yet even on the maps.
                        so glad to hear!
                        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X