Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Mummy Tunnel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy Tunnel

Went to Universal on Friday night.. had a great time... the park was open until 9pm.. so they are running the Studio tour up until 6:15, so I finally got to do the tour in the dark, which was cool! But we bipassed the Mummy tunnel, and they said they were setting it up for Grinchmas. I dont remember them doing anything in it before. Does anyone know anything about that?
    Scott
    www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Re: The Mummy Tunnel

The Mummy's Tomb is getting a Grinchmas overlay and will be transformed into Mt. Crumpit. I'm unable share much but it reopens December 11 when Grinchmas starts.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks.
      Scott

Comment

Is this the first year of them making the tunnel into the mountain? I know about the little show at the Whoville sets but never heard of this until this year.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The tunnel rethemeing is new.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

You would think theres a good chance theyre going to repaint it white inside like in the old days. I mean "Mummy Tomb Brown" isnt very Grinchmassy. One can only hope!
            Scott

Comment

It's going to be Mt. Crumpit so the tunnel would be inside of it and therefore brown...that being said, the Ice Tunnel was much better

Comment

^I hope they are adding light effect or....something. If its just what they do at HHN, which is nothing but a new video then its kinda worthless. But if they are putting effect into a small refurb I'm all for it.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X