This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Future Plans Question

Question, is USH out of Room for a second gate? is this out of the question for us out here in the West Coast?

Thanks

Re: Universal Studios Future Plans Question

I would say yes, if you're talking about a second gate anywhere close to the current studio and theme park. Universal Hollywood is a major working film studio, they don't have a lot of extra space like a parking lot they can turn into another gate.
    Last edited by OC2Epcot; 01-05-2011, 10:21 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

They have been very vocal about their long range plan for the studio, theme park, CityWalk, and residential expansion. There is no mention of a 2nd park.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The new NBC Universal HQ is too big for a parking lot - latimes.com

Just take a peek at this article for some idea of the opposition that Universal has encountered.

I heard the late Roy P. Disney was quite adamently opposed to bringing IoA's roller coasters to the other side of the LA River from his golf course and that legacy lives on. This article talks about other developments that Disney opposed at Universal, but it gives you an idea.

Comment

i wish IOA would be built here, or at least a second gate but oh well. thanks.

Comment

I still find it odd that they want to be a working studio but they are giving up land to build condos but not a second park
            The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X