Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Maze Announced for HHN! Trick 'r Treat!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maze Announced for HHN! Trick 'r Treat!

Official PR:

I can't wait!

Re: New Maze Announced for HHN! Trick 'r Treat!

Sounds good to me......my guess is that it will be put were the Jason Maze was last year (Old Western Stunt Show area)
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Sad this one is a joke. I love Trick 'r Treat.
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Yeah I follow john murdy on twitter. This is false, at the moment it is. Murdy has shown a lot apprecitation for the movie and it still a possibilty. Its way to early for annoucements.

Comment

As much as I'd love for this to be true, Trick 'r Treat just doesn't have the popularity to carry it's own maze at HHN.

Comment

Did House of 1,000 Corpses have a fan base? I didn't even know about the movie until the maze was out....though I did hear of its sequel Devils Rejects before the maze last year
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I had never heard of this movie before.. so I rented it on Itunes this weekend and really enjoyed it. According to Wikipedia, it wasn't even released in theaters? I wonder why this movie didn't get more notice. The characters, especially Sam the little pumpkin head boy would be a welcome addition to HHN.. the rock quarry scene with the bus and the kids would be very scary.
              Scott
              www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMountain1974 View Post
                I had never heard of this movie before.. so I rented it on Itunes this weekend and really enjoyed it. According to Wikipedia, it wasn't even released in theaters? I wonder why this movie didn't get more notice. The characters, especially Sam the little pumpkin head boy would be a welcome addition to HHN.. the rock quarry scene with the bus and the kids would be very scary.
                The reason why it was never released was because it did not want to have to compete with Saw. I really hope they do TrT anyway this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                  Did House of 1,000 Corpses have a fan base? I didn't even know about the movie until the maze was out....though I did hear of its sequel Devils Rejects before the maze last year
                  Yeah, it did. It's a pretty big cult movie.

Although I consider myself a horror fan, and I subscribe to Fangoria magazine, and even I had never heard of Trick R Treat before. While the press release at the beginning of this thread may be a fake, HHN did mention the movie Trick R Treat in their survey for next year possibilities. And even then, I was thinking, "What the heck is that movie?"

That said, my partner, who has seen the movie and liked it, isn't exactly sure how it'd be translated into a maze. It was an anthology film.
                  Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X