This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized PotterLand

I was just wondering what YOU think is missing from Potterland. WHat do YOU think should be different. What do you think you could Improve and how. More as, before your first time there, what did you expect PotterLand to be to YOU.

Imagination is just the start

Re: Customized PotterLand

Biggest thing missing: VOLDEMORT! Putting him in a new attraction, (if it's possible,) would be amazing, considering what Universal can do to scare people.

Comment

Like a haunted house type of feel ya think?

Imagination is just the start

Comment

I think Potterland is brilliant the way it is despite the fact that it's not crowd friendly. It could benefit from more shops and eateries being adapted into Hogsmeade and maybe a walkthrough of the Forbidden Forest (something similar to DL's Tom Sawyer Island) where you could walk around and explore and maybe have the Shrieking Shack as like a secret indoor tunnel to Hogsmeade, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDude12 View Post
          Biggest thing missing: VOLDEMORT! Putting him in a new attraction, (if it's possible,) would be amazing, considering what Universal can do to scare people.
          Noooo voldemort is dead in the supposed storyline. The whole potterland is set post-books after the Wizarding World opens up after their big harrowing moment or whatever. The fact the kids are younger than they should and that dumbly is walking...well thats a little fudge.
          Armchair Imagineering!:

The Grand Cinema Journey? (Name ideas welcome)

Concept Map! (Thread to follow)
          Grizzly Peak Mining District

Comment

Originally posted by MistaDee View Post
            Noooo voldemort is dead in the supposed storyline. The whole potterland is set post-books
            No it isn't. Wizarding World doesn't officially exist within the chronology of the books. It's a separate entity.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
              No it isn't. Wizarding World doesn't officially exist within the chronology of the books. It's a separate entity.
              Exactly.

I personally just want MORE! I honestly don't care what they add.
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I have not read the books and fell asleep when trying to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone back when it first came out, so I cannot say what from the literature and films I would have wanted to see.

There are two things I would like to see, one possible the other not so much. The more possible one is the inclusion of more elements not covered in the books and films, like the Olivander's Wand Shop in Hogsmead. I believe that themed entertainment need not be derivative of other storytelling mediums. I love that, while small, Rowling took the leap to use the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to introducer the new branch shop.

The second would be more land at Islands of Adventure so that expansion would not have to eat up more of the Lost Continent. I know The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad and Poseidon's Fury are not considered the most compelling attractions, but they are the last vestiges of non-brand based attractions in the park and I think it is going to be a bit of a shame to loose that.

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                If memory serves me right, the contract with Warner Bros. also stipulates that material from the later books/films be included in the future.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X