Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rip Ride Rocket Discussion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Ride Rocket Discussion

Love or Hate? To rough or smooth? Secret Music? Share your opinions!!!

I think the ride is great, I keep hearing people thing it's to rough, I don't understand why. Can someone explain why they think its a rough ride considering i see it as on of the smoothest coaster, in a technical stand point, around?

Imagination is just the start

Re: Rip Ride Rocket Discussion

I personally hate the ride. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I also found it very rough and had a neck cramp from it.

Comment

I guess it's just differnt for everyone. Like I thought It woldnt be fun, then i got on it and LOVED it. and now that I know that there are secret songs I can;t wait to get on it even more. I think it's very smooth for a coaster maybe not the bumps but thats what those are there for. IDK lol

Comment

I thinks its adequate. Nothing I would wait too long for. I think I hate it more for intruding upon New York.

Comment

Whether or not it's rough depends on the train you get. For whatever reason, some run better than others. It's an okay ride. Some fun, unique elements, but otherwise very basic. I wish they had taken theming into consideration more. It was a very random addition.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
            It was a very random addition.

With you on that one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
              Some fun, unique elements
              The non-inverting loop is my favorite part and definitely a big reason why I ride.

I think a steeper drop would have been nice, but I have Dare Devil Dive Coaster opening soon.

Comment

Its one of the worst coasters I've ever ridden, it constantly breaks down, and it destroys the theming of NY. I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                  Its one of the worst coasters I've ever ridden, it constantly breaks down, and it destroys the theming of NY. I hate it.
                  Really? Worse than The Roller Coaster in New York New York Hotel, Vegas, or The Grizzly at Great America CA? Son of Beast? I don't think so. There are plenty of worse coasters out there.
                  Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Yeah the coaster at new york new york hotel is the most sketchiess thing I've ever ridden in my entire life hands down

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X