• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ofelixdacat
    Banned User
    • Nov 2008

Question 'bout Visiting Horror Nights in Orlando

Hi. I'm planning to visit Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Studios Orlando in October this year. We are staying on Walt Disney World Property and are planning to visit Universal by bus. My question is how do I get back to my Hotel at the end of the night? The Florida Lynx buses stop running at around 12 am, and don't resume until 5 am. Horror Nights don't usually end until 1am or 2 am. I'd like to stay until closing, yet still be able to get back to WDW, without having to wait until 5am. The only other option I can think of is taking a cab back, but that is expensive. Is there a night owl bus which runs in the early hours of the morning?
  • VL1000
    New MiceChatter
    • Aug 2009

Re: Question 'bout Visiting Horror Nights in Orlando

Originally posted by ofelixdacat View Post
    Hi. I'm planning to visit Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Studios Orlando in October this year. We are staying on Walt Disney World Property and are planning to visit Universal by bus. My question is how do I get back to my Hotel at the end of the night? The Florida Lynx buses stop running at around 12 am, and don't resume until 5 am. Horror Nights don't usually end until 1am or 2 am. I'd like to stay until closing, yet still be able to get back to WDW, without having to wait until 5am. The only other option I can think of is taking a cab back, but that is expensive. Is there a night owl bus which runs in the early hours of the morning?
    You will probably have to cab it back to Disney property (won't be cheap for sure). The only other option I can think of would be to schedule a Mears shuttle pickup.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X