This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal in the rain

So my GF and I are headed to the LA area this weekend, and we plan on going to USH on Saturday. Forecast says rain, and I'm ok with that, as most rides and attractions are inside. My big concern is, does the Studio Tour still run when it's rainy?
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Re: Universal in the rain

The Studio Tour runs rain or shine. There really is no difference between a dry and wet Studio Tour other than turning off some of the outdoor water effects.

Some shows will be relocated to the T2:3D theater and some of the streetmosphere will be performed inside of The Globe Theater where they will be serving complimentary coffee and hot chocolate to all guests all day. Also, characters will be on hand at The Globe to play with the kids.

USH also offers the World's first (and only to my knowledge) theme park rain check. If the park receives more than 1/8" of rain by 2pm, all guests will be offered a 30 day rain check.

There are USH employees all over the place ready to help if you have any questions or look for the rainy day signage posted through out the park.

Comment

I might go on a rainy day just to finally get a look inside the Globe Theater, and to get some of that free coffee!
      Scott
      www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies!! So long as we can still do the studio tour, Jurassic Park (poncho involved) and the Mummy, I'm happy
        -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Comment

Universal does a great job in the rain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X