This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Turns 100

Universal Celebrates 100th Birthday With New Logo and 13 Film Restorations - The Hollywood Reporter

at the bottom it talks about putting parades in the Orlando park. Another link on the LA Times Blogs mentions a big ol party on the backlot for fans. I am more excited for the remasters.

Re: Universal Turns 100

I wonder if this milestone is going to translate into anything special at USH since it's on the Universal Studios property. It's a shame that the only stand alone attraction of USH that celebrates the history of Universal Studios, the NBC Universal Experience, is closed until mid March because of Transformers construction.

Comment

I hope it is on par with what is in Singapore!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
        I hope it is on par with what is in Singapore!
        Transformers? It's a clone. Identical ride experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by f!an View Post
          transformers? It's a clone. Identical ride experiences.

the parade
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
            the parade
            Oh yeah, that

I really hope so. I'm hoping for new entertainment offering all across the board at all Universal Studios parks.

Comment

I know companies like updating logo's....but it sucks to lose classic logo's like the Disney Castle in 2D...or the simple Globe....

There are a few movies coming on blueray though i want so lets hope there not priced too high
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Actually it's the 100th anniversary of the Universal Studio lot in Hollywood just to be clear.
                Carl Laemmle founded the Studio on June 8th 1912 and began production on the lot in 1914.
                I find it funny that all the other Universal branded theme parks are planning huge celebrations
                while our Home lot will probably just get a few banners and decorations.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X