This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Entrance Music Loop

Can anyone help me identify a list of music soundtracks used at the main entrance of any of the Universal Studios Parks? Thanks.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Main Entrance Music Loop

It's all Universal music, that's about as much as I can tell ya. I know the soundtracks from Hook, ET, and Jurassic Park are part of it.

Comment

Universal Studios Orlando uses music from mostly classic films

Islands of Adventures has a wonderful and enchanting score that was written just for the park.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Find me a recording of the loop and I will do my best.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

If you go there a lot, you may recognize the music from "Prince Valiant" (a Fox film), by Franz Waxman.

I heard this about a year ago on a classical music station during an art class, knew it from Uni, and anxiously waited for the announcer to give it a positive I.D.

Comment

USF still uses the Back to the Future theme quite often, even though the attraction is gone. They also use a bunch of orchestral music I can't identify.

IOA's soundtrack was actually available for purchase in the park at one point, so I'm sure that's floating around somewhere.

Comment

they actually started to loop in some new music with the new streetmosphere near the studio store and film company. come by and check it out, they started to do it every weekend since feburary started. really cool to be honest

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X