Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Has anyone done the VIP tour for USH and is it worth the money?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done the VIP tour for USH and is it worth the money?

My mom and I saw this online and thought it might be worth it. My brother and I have never been to USH or California. My mom visited the park back in 1979. She wants to see how much has changed and I want to know if this if would be good for our first visit to the park in July. Thank you for any info.

Re: Has anyone done the VIP tour for USH and is it worth the money?

Well, it is a bit pricey, but I will tell you that it is definitely worth it.
    July is probably one of the busiest months at USH and it might be busier than normal due to the opening of Transformers.
    Unless you're going to be there from morning to night, expect to feel very rushed if you dont have a front of the line pass or the VIP pass. The lines are going to be very long and fighting the crowds will be exhausting.
    Now here is when the awesome benefit of the VIP pass comes in. The VIP passes are front of the line passes at the theme park. That'll help you avoid the 60+ min waits of attractions. Plus, if you stick with your guide, sometimes if the line for gate A is super long, they will find a way to skip it so you don't have to wait as long as the other FOL people.
    Plus, you get to explore the backlot! You get to visit a working soundstage, prop department and wander around the famous studio sets. And sometimes, you'll see other trams pass by and take pictures of you because they think you're famous.
    You also get delicious lunch that is a buffet in a private area, so you don't have to worry about long lines or trying to find a seat.

Comment

I've done the tour a couple of times and enjoyed it. It's definitely a great way to experience it for the "first time". (Especially with how long the waits will probably be for Transformers, this will get you right in and get you FOTL passes for the rest of the day)

Comment

Thanks isny and haypixel. How does the FOTL thing work? Do you just flash your VIP tag after the tour is over to keep on riding the rides or seeing the shows?

Comment

Last year Fishbulb and I did the VIP Experience for the In the Parks blog. Here is a recap of our trip.

http://micechat.com/blogs/in-the-par...-sparkles.html

Comment

Thanks for this. I shall show my mom your article.

Comment

Originally posted by Timon'sGirl View Post
              Thanks isny and haypixel. How does the FOTL thing work? Do you just flash your VIP tag after the tour is over to keep on riding the rides or seeing the shows?
              Yup, that's how ya do it!

Comment

It's been a long time since I did it but yes, it's worth it. I got to walk around the props warehouse, which was fantastic. Also to walk through one of the buildings. My friends, another time, got to walk around in the Psycho hotel area.
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Comment

do not forget that they still have prepareforbattle.com where you can win a trip to USH for transformers. you are also able to upgrade FOLs to VIP experence if you purchased the wrong tickets.

if its not sold out already haha

Comment

Yes, very much so worth it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X