• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boisemice
    Boise Mouse
    • Mar 2012

Universal VIP Experience

We are planning a Universal Hollywood VIP day, and we are super excited about it. My question is this..... we get a second day included to return during our trip after our VIP day. What are the chances of us getting that upgraded to a front of the line for the second day? Also.... are tips appropriate? Cheers all!
    sigpic
  • Alexshow
    MiceChatter
    • Mar 2012

Re: Universal VIP Experience

Probauly not and i'm trying to get the number working for universal hollywood phone on questions.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

• JerrodDRagon
      Adventure First, Ad Last
      • Mar 2006

Really....as long as you get there when the park opens...the lines wont be bad enough to need a pass unless you come on a bad day in the summer...but if you go before school is out the lines wont be that bad if you get there right when the park opens
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

• TSTLSOOM
        MiceChatter
        • Mar 2011

how are you getting a second day? did not know that the VIP sales was doing that. Honestly, if you are doing the VIP experience you wont need FOLs again.

Comment

• F!an
          MiceChatter
          • Nov 2009

The only buy a day get a day offer I know about is if you buy a single day ticket online.

Comment

• boisemice
            Boise Mouse
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by F!an View Post
            The only buy a day get a day offer I know about is if you buy a single day ticket online.
            I called for information about the VIP Experience a little over a week ago, and the lady told me that the "bounce back" day was included. I called back on Sunday to go ahead and make our reservations, and asked again, and this time was told it would be an extra $15 a ticket. I told her that the last lady told me it was included. She put me on hold, and came back and said that she was mistaken, that it was included in the $250. I booked it directly with Universal at the 818-622-1141 number. This was a deal breaker for us because we plan on going to USH two days durning our trip. If I was given false information, I am not gonna be happy.

---------- Post added 04-10-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by Alexshow View Post
            Probauly not and i'm trying to get the number working for universal hollywood phone on questions.
            UPDATE

The customer service number directly to USH is 800-864-8377. I started wondering with these posts that maybe I was given incorrect information, so I called this number. The guy transfered me to their VIP department, and in fact, the second day IS NOT included. I spoke with a woman that seemed very eager to help. She is going to do some checking and call me back. I appriciate her help for sure, but I am not at all happy that I was told by two different women that it was included. Sorta bait-and-switchish, don't you think?
            sigpic

Comment

• TSTLSOOM
              MiceChatter
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by boisemice View Post
              I called for information about the VIP Experience a little over a week ago, and the lady told me that the "bounce back" day was included. I called back on Sunday to go ahead and make our reservations, and asked again, and this time was told it would be an extra $15 a ticket. I told her that the last lady told me it was included. She put me on hold, and came back and said that she was mistaken, that it was included in the $250. I booked it directly with Universal at the 818-622-1141 number. This was a deal breaker for us because we plan on going to USH two days durning our trip. If I was given false information, I am not gonna be happy.

---------- Post added 04-10-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

UPDATE

The customer service number directly to USH is 800-864-8377. I started wondering with these posts that maybe I was given incorrect information, so I called this number. The guy transfered me to their VIP department, and in fact, the second day IS NOT included. I spoke with a woman that seemed very eager to help. She is going to do some checking and call me back. I appriciate her help for sure, but I am not at all happy that I was told by two different women that it was included. Sorta bait-and-switchish, don't you think?
              yea i could have told you that. basically, 15 bucks gets you a 12 month value pass. or 25 for no blackouts or 65 for premium star w/ parking

Comment

• boisemice
                Boise Mouse
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
                yea i could have told you that. basically, 15 bucks gets you a 12 month value pass. or 25 for no blackouts or 65 for premium star w/ parking
                Grrrrrrreat... You could have told me that We live in Idaho.... Not a whole lot we are going to do with a season pass sadly. Wish the chics on the phone would have told us that.
                sigpic

Comment

• TSTLSOOM
                  MiceChatter
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by boisemice View Post
                  Grrrrrrreat... You could have told me that We live in Idaho.... Not a whole lot we are going to do with a season pass sadly. Wish the chics on the phone would have told us that.

well at least you will get discounts on various things. i know hard rock gives 20 percent if you wanted any food/merch from there

plus the VIP experience will get you the whole just of USH. you will be satisfied

Comment

• boisemice
                    Boise Mouse
                    • Mar 2012

**UPDATE**

I received a call back from the VIP Customer Service gal today. I cannot express how grateful I am that someone was willing to help us with the incorrect information that I received. These days, it seems very rare that someone takes an interest in a problem and tries to resolve it. Kudos to Universal for their customer service and their friendliness.
                    sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X