This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Transformer's The Ride 3D - MiceChat Reviews & Guide

The MiceChat guide to Transformers the Ride 3D has been updated with information from the grand opening celebration. In addition, the poll and reader reviews have been merged with the ride information to make it easier for readers to find all the information they need to know about this excellent attraction.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

• Re: Transformer's The Ride 3D - MiceChat Reviews & Guide

Where'd the original behind the scene tour pictures go?

Comment

• Re: Transformers The Ride 3D -- Micechat Reviews!

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
        I love this ride. I rode the Spiderman ride in Florida back in 1999 and that was an amazing experience but this new technology is 10 times better if not 100 times.
        It's important to note that Spider-Man at Islands of Adventure was upgraded this year to the same new technology. All new CG mastered in 4K high-definition, Infitec digital projectors, dichroic 3D glasses, improved lighting and scenery detail in the physical sets, 16-channel audio, etc. It is technically on the same level as Transformers now, which is why I've been arguing that Universal would be silly to bring Transformers to Orlando. The rides are far too similar, they should both be headliner attractions at their respective parks.

Comment

Working...
        X