This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers now open at Universal Studios Hollywood

The long-awaited Transformers ride opens with the Universal Studios Hollywood Park today!

As with any technical rehearsal, the ride is subject closure at any time. However, beginning today, the ride is expected to be in daily operation from now on.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Transformers now open at Universal Studios Hollywood

Nice! Is daily operation confirmed?

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/universal...ning-info.html

We've been talking about it here.

The plan is to have open daily for a few hours here and there, but as Dustysage, you never know. Don't show up expecting to ride it. Just show up and be surprised when it is open!

I'll be seeing you guys around the park soon! Come visit me!
      Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

I'm going to be driving a car with expired tags across los angeles with the hopes of riding. Wish my luck.

Comment

The current wait time is only 25 min!

Too bad the Decepticons are trapping me at work and I'm not able to go.

Comment

It says 25 min but it's more like 5 min!!

Thanks Micechat for the update!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I live about ten minutes away from USH but I can't afford a pass yet.

The very day I get a job, I'll probably quickly change and head over there first thing to ride it. Saw a video of the queue, which is of course excellent. Universal has a knack at making waits entertaining.

Comment

Well whats interesting is the ride wait times seem to fluctuate from 10, 15, and then 20 minutes, then back down to 15, 10, and so on and so forth... Honestly, the wait time really did seem more like 5 - 8 minutes at most. I think the employees may have been stressed and getting used to their jobs so perhaps some mistakes were made. Could also be as glitch of some sort but I'm not really sure how Uni determines wait times anyway. Either way, WELL worth the wait.

PS. Before you go to Uni, you can check USHWaitTimes.com to see if Transformers will be open that day. Try and arrive as soon as possible because it IS subject to change although it was open the entire day this time. But like I said, the ride seems to be prone to malfunctioning so while the work out the kinks, its possible for it to close.

Comment

Originally posted by UniFan View Post
                  Well whats interesting is the ride wait times seem to fluctuate from 10, 15, and then 20 minutes, then back down to 15, 10, and so on and so forth... Honestly, the wait time really did seem more like 5 - 8 minutes at most. I think the employees may have been stressed and getting used to their jobs so perhaps some mistakes were made. Could also be as glitch of some sort but I'm not really sure how Uni determines wait times anyway. Either way, WELL worth the wait.

PS. Before you go to Uni, you can check USHWaitTimes.com to see if Transformers will be open that day. Try and arrive as soon as possible because it IS subject to change although it was open the entire day this time. But like I said, the ride seems to be prone to malfunctioning so while the work out the kinks, its possible for it to close.

The problem with Universal Hollywood is that you have the lower lot and the upper lot. There'll be a point in the day where everyone that was hanging in the upper lot descends to the lower lot and that would create surge of people. Then it'll die down a bit and then it'll spike again.

Plus today was a weekday and not everyone knew about the Transformers ride making it pretty easy to hop on.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Technically its not "open" but they have it running for guests. i asked my fellow employees and anyone outside of the park is not supposed to mention it and let guests find out when they get inside

Comment

Any news if it'll be open through the weekend?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X