Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Transformers Ride Soundtrack

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Transformers Ride Soundtrack

    Does anyone know what the piece that plays at the end of the ride is titled? To, me it's soo catchy but I can't find the piece.
    I've figured out the following:

    Building Queue Music (Plays in front only) - Dark of the Moon - Battle
    Opening Ride Theme (Can be heard before entering the AllSpark Vault) - Transformers - Scorponok
    But if anyone knows the name of the last song, please let me know.

  • #2
    Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

    Originally posted by UniFan View Post
    Does anyone know what the piece that plays at the end of the ride is titled? To, me it's soo catchy but I can't find the piece.
    I've figured out the following:



    But if anyone knows the name of the last song, please let me know.
    Initially I thought it was a track made just for the ride. But after seeing the intro to the 3rd movie on youtube, I was able to identify it as coming from the 3rd movie.

    In the 3rd movie soundtrack, its called Dark side of the moon:

    Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score- 01- Dark Side of the Moon- Steve Jablonsky - YouTube

    I noticed one time that the Autobot theme played instead of the one above.


    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

      Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
      Initially I thought it was a track made just for the ride. But after seeing the intro to the 3rd movie on youtube, I was able to identify it as coming from the 3rd movie.

      In the 3rd movie soundtrack, its called Dark side of the moon:

      Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score- 01- Dark Side of the Moon- Steve Jablonsky - YouTube

      I noticed one time that the Autobot theme played instead of the one above.
      Thank you so much! I've put in so many hours of searching. LOL
      And thats really interesting. The Autobot theme has not played for me, perhaps its sort of a toss up and happens randomly. If so, thats a pretty neat twist.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

        Originally posted by UniFan View Post
        Thank you so much! I've put in so many hours of searching. LOL
        And thats really interesting. The Autobot theme has not played for me, perhaps its sort of a toss up and happens randomly. If so, thats a pretty neat twist.
        Most likely. It only played the Autobot Theme once out of the 12 times I went on it.


        The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

          Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
          Most likely. It only played the Autobot Theme once out of the 12 times I went on it.
          Hmm, well I'll be down there tomorrow. Perhaps somebody knows something about that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

            Not sure on the double-posting rules on the forum but I wanted to mention that I went to Uni for a job interview today. Unfortunately, I didnt get the job but I can confirm that the 2nd Evac car to return to the station will play the Autobot theme. It wasn't working right today and all EVACs were playing the theme though.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X