This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers Ride Soundtrack

Does anyone know what the piece that plays at the end of the ride is titled? To, me it's soo catchy but I can't find the piece.
    I've figured out the following:

Building Queue Music (Plays in front only) - Dark of the Moon - Battle
    Opening Ride Theme (Can be heard before entering the AllSpark Vault) - Transformers - Scorponok
    But if anyone knows the name of the last song, please let me know.

Re: Transformers Ride Soundtrack

Originally posted by UniFan View Post
    Does anyone know what the piece that plays at the end of the ride is titled? To, me it's soo catchy but I can't find the piece.
    I've figured out the following:

But if anyone knows the name of the last song, please let me know.
    Initially I thought it was a track made just for the ride. But after seeing the intro to the 3rd movie on youtube, I was able to identify it as coming from the 3rd movie.

In the 3rd movie soundtrack, its called Dark side of the moon:

Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score- 01- Dark Side of the Moon- Steve Jablonsky - YouTube

I noticed one time that the Autobot theme played instead of the one above.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
      Initially I thought it was a track made just for the ride. But after seeing the intro to the 3rd movie on youtube, I was able to identify it as coming from the 3rd movie.

In the 3rd movie soundtrack, its called Dark side of the moon:

Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score- 01- Dark Side of the Moon- Steve Jablonsky - YouTube

I noticed one time that the Autobot theme played instead of the one above.
      Thank you so much! I've put in so many hours of searching. LOL
      And thats really interesting. The Autobot theme has not played for me, perhaps its sort of a toss up and happens randomly. If so, thats a pretty neat twist.

Comment

Originally posted by UniFan View Post
        Thank you so much! I've put in so many hours of searching. LOL
        And thats really interesting. The Autobot theme has not played for me, perhaps its sort of a toss up and happens randomly. If so, thats a pretty neat twist.
        Most likely. It only played the Autobot Theme once out of the 12 times I went on it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
          Most likely. It only played the Autobot Theme once out of the 12 times I went on it.
          Hmm, well I'll be down there tomorrow. Perhaps somebody knows something about that.

Comment

Not sure on the double-posting rules on the forum but I wanted to mention that I went to Uni for a job interview today. Unfortunately, I didnt get the job but I can confirm that the 2nd Evac car to return to the station will play the Autobot theme. It wasn't working right today and all EVACs were playing the theme though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X