Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Can Eat Pass deal through May 24 (beyond that ?)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All You Can Eat Pass deal through May 24 (beyond that ?)

Universal Hollywood has an All You Can Eat counter-service meal pass (good at five restaurants in the park) for $21.95 per day for adults and $9.95 for kids under 48" that runs through May 24. (I don't know if they'll continue it or raise the prices after that date.) They were very cool and let my tall 51", 6-year-old first grader have the kids plan. She got a drink included with each kids meal, but if I wanted beverages with flavor for myself, I would have had to purchase a cup for unlimited beverages. (I had water bottles--mostly frozen--from home.)

I'm not proud, but we had four meals. ) :botox:
    :sleep:
    We didn't like the Italian meal (at the restaurant just west of the escalator to the lower lot)
    as much as the others (I should have tried their pizza), and we didn't try Doc Brown's Fried Chicken. The Panda Express in the lower lot is one of the five included restaurants.

My favorite meal was chicken from the Jurassic Park cafe, and I had a good burger at Mel's Diner (upper lot) and got to eat it in a nice, quiet French-themed courtyard around the corner. I like the oversized raisin oatmeal cookie for the included dessert at a couple of the locations. (It was still tasty two days later.)

I wish Disney World had a deal (maybe for $25.99) like this for their counter-service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom. There's a good new Miceage article about WDW's Dining plans posted today (5/3/2012) in a new column, "Parkwise," by Chris Wood, BTW.

I hope that's helpful!
    Last edited by jcruise86; 05-03-2012, 08:10 AM.

Re: All You Can Eat Pass deal through May 24 (beyond that ?)

I am heading there right now.

They have this AYCE deal for quite a while now. Maybe 5 years already.

As for the price, it will increase to about 28 or 29 dollar after May 24 for the summer crowd.

Seaworld also has this deal but it costs 30 bucks.

Dont tell anyone, I usually buy one wristband and share food with my brother.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

^ That's what everyone does!
      Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
        . . . As for the price, it will increase to about 28 or 29 dollar after May 24 for the summer crowd.

Seaworld also has this deal but it costs 30 bucks.
        . . .
        Thank you, SoCalbma!

Comment

Originally posted by Linus View Post
          ^ That's what everyone does!
          Heck yes! Our first trip we did this and didn't eat before we got to the park to take full advantage even.
          "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Comment

When you pass the "To Kill a Mockingbird" courthouse on the studio tour, ask yourself,
            "What would Atticus Finch do if he visited Universal?"

...............................:angel: .....:evil:
            Last edited by jcruise86; 05-03-2012, 11:17 AM. Reason: Harper Lee called and suggested I add the title.

Comment

too bad they are getting rid of it DUN DUN DUN

Comment

^really?
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                  ^really?
                  yep by the end of the summer since the site is still selling them

Comment

^ Haven't heard that yet.
                    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Originally posted by Linus View Post
                      ^ Haven't heard that yet.
                      Me either. This is going to affect a lot of departments if true.

Comment

wish i could talk about it more, but i remember i got in trouble last time for posting about HHN (even if it was common knowlodge) so not risking any more than by the end of summer the AYCE being gone

Comment

^yeah, don't say anything until you can......I guess it would make sense since many people cheat the system (not that Im guessing it makes them lose any money anyway)
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                            ^yeah, don't say anything until you can......I guess it would make sense since many people cheat the system (not that Im guessing it makes them lose any money anyway)

sad part it isnt even about the system, its more of the lack of room for people to eat. with transformers opening we are expecting ALOT of people and we dont want to have to have people standing up or sitting on the floor to eat food.

Comment

^makes sense...seems like a good problem to have too many people eating
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X