Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

E.T. and Jaws Merchandise?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianna559
    started a topic E.T. and Jaws Merchandise?

E.T. and Jaws Merchandise?

Does anyone know if USH still sells E.T. merchandise? Last time I was there, I was able to buy an E.T. doll and the ride was long closed.

My 5 year old son is a huge fan of classic movies (E.T., Indiana Jones, Jaws, etc) and I'd like to get him an E.T. or Jaws shirt or something.

Thanks in advance!

• Coheteboy
    replied
    Re: E.T. and Jaws Merchandise?

BRAND NEW and in Toys'R'Us stores is a line of E.T. action figures by toy company NECA. I'm not sure if these are also sold at Universal Studios but it would be a smart thing to do! But in case you don't see them at the parks, head to your local TRU and search for the E.T. action figures. They're $12.99 or $14.99 depending on location.

Leave a comment:

• Gianna559
    replied

Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• OC2Epcot
    replied

I was looking at the ET plush dolls last week when I was there. I was wondering how many kids know who ET is?

Leave a comment:

• Linus
    replied

As stated above.

Both are available at the Universal Studio Store in the park, and on City Walk.

Leave a comment:

• F!an
    replied

Both are available at many of the in park merch locations particularly in the upper lot.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X