Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

    This is just a FYI for everyone who plans to visit USH.

    USH does not allow any outside drinks (except for water and those thermo/eco friendly bottles) inside the parks anymore.

    I went last Friday and was told that I was not allowed to bring my bottled Cokes inside the park at the Security bag check area. I was told that I either had to throw them away or take them back to the car. According to the bag checkers, management decided to change their policy about a few weeks ago.

    Hopefully, this helps everyone save a trip back to the car. I'm not sure if this rule applies to the Orlando parks. Snacks are still okay, though! (... for now)
    My Adventure Blog

    flickr

  • #2
    Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

    Originally posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    This is just a FYI for everyone who plans to visit USH.

    USH does not allow any outside drinks (except for water and those thermo/eco friendly bottles) inside the parks anymore.

    I went last Friday and was told that I was not allowed to bring my bottled Cokes inside the park at the Security bag check area. I was told that I either had to throw them away or take them back to the car. According to the bag checkers, management decided to change their policy about a few weeks ago.

    Hopefully, this helps everyone save a trip back to the car. I'm not sure if this rule applies to the Orlando parks. Snacks are still okay, though! (... for now)
    which bottle of cokes were they? 2 liters ae not okay but 20 ounce bottles should be fine. i would have asked for a manager since we sell them at locations inside and out side the park

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

      Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
      which bottle of cokes were they? 2 liters ae not okay but 20 ounce bottles should be fine. i would have asked for a manager since we sell them at locations inside and out side the park
      They were the 20 ounce bottles. The whole security team was forcing everyone who had outside drinks (which included soda cans, bottles, and juices) to either throw them away or bring it back to the car. I even had a Hawaiian Punch 20 ounce bottle with me and they wouldn't let me take that in. The security guy I was talking to said that management changed their policy regarding outside drinks very recently.
      My Adventure Blog

      flickr

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

        Originally posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
        They were the 20 ounce bottles. The whole security team was forcing everyone who had outside drinks (which included soda cans, bottles, and juices) to either throw them away or bring it back to the car. I even had a Hawaiian Punch 20 ounce bottle with me and they wouldn't let me take that in. The security guy I was talking to said that management changed their policy regarding outside drinks very recently.
        thats a load of bs, i just had guests today come up to my window with a bottle of sunkist and they left it on the ticket window! im sorry that you had a bad run in with that

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

          the outside beverages policy is not allowed for now.
          I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

            that's why you have to hide it in your pockets and you'll be fine.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: USH Outside Beverage Policy Changed

              no i holded it with my hand and they didn't take it away.
              I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X