Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    I've seen plenty of people get mocked for wearing Universal or Knott's merchandise at Disneyland as well. I wouldn't be offended by it, it's just poking fun at the percieved rivalry between the parks.
    exactly!

Comment

once i had my disney ponchos and covered mickey with the USH logo
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

It is all simply in good fun. I think it's hilarious. I always tease family and friends from out of town, if they put on some Disney attire, (if we are heading to Universal Orlando) and tell them "I can't go to the parks with you dressed like that"

If they do wear it, I EXPECT Universal team members to make silly jokes about it. It is just in good fun.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

it is fun
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post
            I am going to say this is not true. It has happened to you "at least twice"? What, you can't remember? And you didn't report it to a supervisor?

The fact that you are emphasizing Disneyland in your thread and poking at USH seems suspicious.
            I don't find it suspicious. I've had the same experience at least a couple of times over the years. I can't tell you precisely when or what was said or even what I was wearing, because it wasn't a big deal. It was all in good fun, as far as I perceived it.

I've had similar experiences in other settings, too. My favorite - I wore a Carnival shirt on a Royal Caribbean ship once. A crew member offered to let me trade my "ugly" red shirt for a better blue one. I took them up on it and they kept the Carnival T and I walked off in a Royal Caribbean polo.
            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X