Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSTLSOOM
    replied
    Re: Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Originally posted by Tamiele View Post
    This has happened to me on more than one occasion and I am usually so caught off guard that I can't think of anything to say in return. We usually visit Universal Studios at some point while doing our Disneyland trip. Emphasis on Disneyland and that US is a side trip but never the destination. I am usually wearing some Disney shirt or hat because I am on vacation. So as I am going into US - I am usually mocked by an employee for wearing that awful Disney stuff. As I said before, this has happened to me at least twice. I am baffled by their negative remarks. Do they really think they would even have a viable theme park if it weren't for the Disneyland crowd?? Or the Disneyland inspiration?? Correct me if I am wrong but no one goes on that trip just to go to US. I also noticed in the Jurassic Park ride the floating mouse ears next to the capsized boat - another jab I guess.

Maybe I am being overly sensitive - but I feel insulted by those remarks and think it thoroughly unprofessional and un called for on their part. They should be thanking Disney for creating a concept that enabled another money-maker for them too.
    every day we get tour groups that literally come to Universal Studios Hollywood just for US. so yea... lol and what the other people said, its a theme park rival thing going on. most likely that person who said something about you goes to disneyland once a week.

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyDishwasher
    replied

I've seen plenty of people get mocked for wearing Universal or Knott's merchandise at Disneyland as well. I wouldn't be offended by it, it's just poking fun at the percieved rivalry between the parks.

Leave a comment:

• jsmith11618
    replied

How is it any different then the Jungle Cruise skippers cracking jokes about Universal Studios and Knotts Berry Farm which I have heard more then a few times on my trips.

I think the So. Cal theme parks have a little rivalry to be honest, and those ear on Jurassic Park have been there for as long as I can remember.

Believe it or not many people do go to So. California and see So. Cal sights and never step foot at Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyfan42
    replied

i actually think Universal, Knotts, and Six Flags attire should be banned from the Disney Parks

Leave a comment:

• Tamiele
    started a topic Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Annoying experience at Universal Studios Hollywood.

This has happened to me on more than one occasion and I am usually so caught off guard that I can't think of anything to say in return. We usually visit Universal Studios at some point while doing our Disneyland trip. Emphasis on Disneyland and that US is a side trip but never the destination. I am usually wearing some Disney shirt or hat because I am on vacation. So as I am going into US - I am usually mocked by an employee for wearing that awful Disney stuff. As I said before, this has happened to me at least twice. I am baffled by their negative remarks. Do they really think they would even have a viable theme park if it weren't for the Disneyland crowd?? Or the Disneyland inspiration?? Correct me if I am wrong but no one goes on that trip just to go to US. I also noticed in the Jurassic Park ride the floating mouse ears next to the capsized boat - another jab I guess.

Maybe I am being overly sensitive - but I feel insulted by those remarks and think it thoroughly unprofessional and un called for on their part. They should be thanking Disney for creating a concept that enabled another money-maker for them too.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X