Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupert Grints rep confirms hes back as Ron for Harry Potter theme park filming

Rupert Grint's rep confirms he's filming for 'Harry Potter' park

Not only Rupert Grint, but Helena Bonham Carter as well. Sounds as if they're going to be filming something for the Gringott's ride obviously. Apparently, it was a rumor, but now it's been confirmed.

Comment

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
          Does anyone think it will come to USH??
          Oh yes I do! It looks like they try out everything involving HP in Orlando, make sure it works and is popular, then reproduce it in California. You'll probably get the benefit of lessons learned in Orlando too, just for example, the line to Olivander's wand shop is so long and slow in Orlando, I wouldn't be surprised if they do something so more people can enjoy that little, very fun, show in California. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if after a year or two of being open in Florida, Universal announces that wizarding London is coming to Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by williameshea View Post
            Oh yes I do! It looks like they try out everything involving HP in Orlando, make sure it works and is popular, then reproduce it in California. You'll probably get the benefit of lessons learned in Orlando too, just for example, the line to Olivander's wand shop is so long and slow in Orlando, I wouldn't be surprised if they do something so more people can enjoy that little, very fun, show in California. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if after a year or two of being open in Florida, Universal announces that wizarding London is coming to Hollywood.
            USH simply doesn't have the space for everything Potter in Orlando.

Comment

I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                  USH simply doesn't have the space for everything Potter in Orlando.
                  I don't see the Dragon Challenge coming too, but perhaps in a different version. More or less USH is looking to become HPH, Harry Potter Hollywood.

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                  Welcome wlliameshea
                  i wounder if they will the train take us the the hogsmede and then to dragon ally
                  does someone want to draw a layout?.....
                  Maybe, USH is not very level to run a train, but for the scope of the project it may be possible to build a train tat pulls in one direction and pushes in the other, to keep it minimal.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

sigpic

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

Comment

Originally posted by darkamor View Post
                        It's my understanding that the Gibson Amphitheatre (formally Universial Amphitheatre) is going to be where Hogworts
                        I don't think the Gibson Amphitheater is going anywhere. It's a huge venue.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                            It's a huge venue that has a lot of high priced homes within earshot, that causes many, many headaches for management. From what has been gathered the last concert for this venue is in July, with nothing scheduled thereafter. Venues such as this usually have dates booked a year in advance. The handwriting is on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                              It's a huge venue that has a lot of high priced homes within earshot, that causes many, many headaches for management. From what has been gathered the last concert for this venue is in July, with nothing scheduled thereafter. Venues such as this usually have dates booked a year in advance. The handwriting is on the wall.
                              There is a concert scheduled for November 1, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                                I don't think we will see Emma or Daniel reprise their roles.
                                Pretty unfortunate that the other actors are now snubbing any Potter-related projects. The series only made them rich and famous, that's all.

Comment

As much as I <3 the "formerly called Universal Amphtheatre" (as I've seen plenty of great shows here dating back to 1986 - yeah I'm old (lol!), it was reported last year by the Los Angeles Times (when Universal Executives made the public announcement they would be bringing Hogworts to Universal Studios Hollywood) that the "now called Gibson Amphitheatre" will be closing (as this would be the location of Hogworts) ...

There are numerous "logistics reasons" (we have until 2015 for "Hogworts in Studio City" to debut), starting with "noise complaints" (main reason the nearby John Anson Ford Amphitheatre is chirping crickets) to remodeling City Walk / Parking Area (if USH wants more Guests? Then they are going to need more Parking, more - & new - Hotels, better access off the 101 Freeway, better access for Public Transportation drop off that's within walking distance (this would mean pedestrian friendly zones on par with the Vegas Strip using bridges to thwart vehicle traffic having to stop for pedestrians) and possibly a new Concert Venue (one with acoustics that neighbors can't hear) ....

Granted - we have until 2015 to see the end results, so there's still another 1 year of finding out what USH does with their surrounding area (including the Multi-Plex Movie Theatre), along with another year filled with lots of construction going on. The one goal the City of Los Angeles would welcome? Lots of new jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs (in the end? All I want is "Hogworts in Studio City" & I hope that means the Waterworld Show is out of there) ...

Happy Grinchmas Everyone -

C J
                                  sigpic

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
                                    Pretty unfortunate that the other actors are now snubbing any Potter-related projects. The series only made them rich and famous, that's all.
                                    They may just be busy with other projects, or not available to be scheduled during the filming time Universal needs them for. I know Radcliffe is (or was?) doing some Broadway stuff now so he might be traveling, and who knows what and where Watson is filming next. I don't think it's the actors necessarily snubbing their roles, it could be numerous things.

Originally posted by darkamor View Post
                                    As much as I <3 the "formerly called Universal Amphtheatre" (as I've seen plenty of great shows here dating back to 1986 - yeah I'm old (lol!), it was reported last year by the Los Angeles Times (when Universal Executives made the public announcement they would be bringing Hogworts to Universal Studios Hollywood) that the "now called Gibson Amphitheatre" will be closing (as this would be the location of Hogworts) ...

There are numerous "logistics reasons" (we have until 2015 for "Hogworts in Studio City" to debut), starting with "noise complaints" (main reason the nearby John Anson Ford Amphitheatre is chirping crickets) to remodeling City Walk / Parking Area (if USH wants more Guests? Then they are going to need more Parking, more - & new - Hotels, better access off the 101 Freeway, better access for Public Transportation drop off that's within walking distance (this would mean pedestrian friendly zones on par with the Vegas Strip using bridges to thwart vehicle traffic having to stop for pedestrians) and possibly a new Concert Venue (one with acoustics that neighbors can't hear) ....

Granted - we have until 2015 to see the end results, so there's still another 1 year of finding out what USH does with their surrounding area (including the Multi-Plex Movie Theatre), along with another year filled with lots of construction going on. The one goal the City of Los Angeles would welcome? Lots of new jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs (in the end? All I want is "Hogworts in Studio City" & I hope that means the Waterworld Show is out of there) ...

Happy Grinchmas Everyone -

C J
                                    That makes sense if there are noise complaints and it's already sort of been announced. I hadn't heard anything yet so I was a little skeptical.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X