This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase Ride POV

I have found a video ride through of Universal Studios Singapore's newest attraction, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase.

It may not be the full ride through, but it's the best I can find for now.

I can't say I'm excited for this, but curious is the right word. The ride seems good enough for all ages (especially the younger children it's aiming for). I knew not to expect an E-ticket. I watched Sesame Street as a child, so the nostalgia enough would make me want to see it.

I am surprised the attraction is english. Maybe because i haven't been to any overseas parks, but are they usually in their home language. I thought that this ride would be Chinese.

What are your thoughts? Do you see this coming to the USA?
    sigpic
    Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Re: Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase Ride POV

It certainly is possible. The only place I can see this going in at UOR is in the kids area at USF. I hope it doesn't replace ET if it does come to Florida. ET is the last attraction that was open when USF opened.
    Current coaster count: 179
    100th coaster: Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood
    150th coaster: Intimidator at Carowinds
    last new park addition: Six Flags Great America

Comment

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post
      I have found a video ride through of Universal Studios Singapore's newest attraction, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase.

It may not be the full ride through, but it's the best I can find for now.

I can't say I'm excited for this, but curious is the right word. The ride seems good enough for all ages (especially the younger children it's aiming for). I knew not to expect an E-ticket. I watched Sesame Street as a child, so the nostalgia enough would make me want to see it.

I am surprised the attraction is english. Maybe because i haven't been to any overseas parks, but are they usually in their home language. I thought that this ride would be Chinese.

What are your thoughts? Do you see this coming to the USA?
      Most people in Singapore, especially the younger generation, can speak and read both English and Chinese. English is mandatory in Schools in Singapore.
      For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

This ride is ADORABLE!!!!!!
        i don't think it will be going to UOR soon
        Seaworld parks has the Sesame Street rights

as I'm a ride layout GEEK, does any persons have the layout?:blush:
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

That's a pretty good attraction. It would really diversify or be wierd in a Seaworld Park, or Busch Garden Tampa. I'd like it in Virginia.

Really I'd like Disney or Universal to buy those right to do something with them in the USA.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I Love Sesame Street too! I hope Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase will be in the united states in Orlando, Florida in Universal Studios florida I hope!
            JEANY SANCHEZ

Comment

WOW... simply WOW! What a great family dark ride! USS never ceases to impress me!
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X