This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despicable Me

Little Birdie told me that Employees now know that there was a poster stating a "new despicable me attraction" at Universal Studios Hollywood. is this true?

wonder if its going to be minion mayhem or if its something different?

Re: Despicable Me

Confirming. The sign does not specify what kind of attraction we will be getting, though.

Comment

Apparently Universal has confirmed it:

'Despicable Me' attraction coming to Universal Studios Hollywood - latimes.com

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

My brother works at USH and sent me this today, from the park. I'm sorry for the huge size, I couldn't get it any smaller. I'm very excited about the Despicable Me attraction, even more excited if it's going to be totally different Orlando's version. I doubt that, though.

Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
          My brother works at USH and sent me this today, from the park. I'm sorry for the huge size, I couldn't get it any smaller. I'm very excited about the Despicable Me attraction, even more excited if it's going to be totally different Orlando's version. I doubt that, though.

the picture doesn't work. just shows up as a box with an x.

Comment

Great news. I have heard good things about the ride in USO, so hopefully, it will be good.
            The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X