Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 54 Discussion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 54 Discussion

Hey everyone,
    Episode 54 is out and is our 2 year anniversary show.

If you haven't listened head over to Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast.
    We really want to here your opinions on the show and everything we discussed, especially thoughts of your first visit to Universal Orlando.

Re: Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast Episode 54 Discussion

Happy Anniversary and great episode. Looking forward to the next year, and August for the podcast meet as well.

My first visit was pre IOA. I remember Kongfrontation being my favorite, and I remember how scared my son was to go on Jaws! What made that so memorable was his sister 4 years younger didn't understand what the big deal was

My first visit to IOA years later, Spiderman was so innovative it just blew my mind. All these years later, after the HD upgrade, I still rank it my favorite attraction anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Aengus View Post
      Happy Anniversary and great episode. Looking forward to the next year, and August for the podcast meet as well.

My first visit was pre IOA. I remember Kongfrontation being my favorite, and I remember how scared my son was to go on Jaws! What made that so memorable was his sister 4 years younger didn't understand what the big deal was

My first visit to IOA years later, Spiderman was so innovative it just blew my mind. All these years later, after the HD upgrade, I still rank it my favorite attraction anywhere.
      Awesome! Thank you for sharing your memories!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Thanks Aengus. I really wish Tracey and I could have experienced the parks pre Islands of Adventure. I would have loved to have seen the Ghostbusters Spooktacular and Kongfrontation especially.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X