X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Day at Islands of Adventure

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I'd still rather go to Disneyland/WDW than Universal. My one day at IOA was plenty for me. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was amazing, but not enough other stuff there for me to want to go back. In fact, I had a two day ticket, and chose to send the others back for a 2nd day, while I headed back to Magic Kingdom for some more time there by myself.
    Curious why you didn't visit The Studios portion on your second day if the others were already heading to the property? Studios has a lot more traditional sit down attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
      Curious why you didn't visit The Studios portion on your second day if the others were already heading to the property? Studios has a lot more traditional sit down attractions.
      Let's just say, after studying the Universal map with the list of attractions, nothing appealed to me.

Let's also say, I needed the time alone.

I hadn't been to Disney World since 2009, and after spending 2 days in the Disney themeparks and one in the Universal one, it was the Disney park that called me back.

Then there's the added fact that the girls wanted to see Blue Man Group, and I was definitely not interested in an 8 o'clock showing of that show. Too long a day for me.
      Last edited by Barbaraann; 04-30-2013, 05:57 PM.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I loved the Seuss area. Felt like a kid walking through there. Great trip report !

Comment

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
          I loved the Seuss area. Felt like a kid walking through there. Great trip report !
          I absolutely loved Seuss Landing. So glad that I sent the others ahead, and took the time to explore the land fully.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Working...
          X