X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Simpsons Expansion Announced.

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
    can someone taste the Flaming Moe's and explain how it flames. it looks cool.
    TOO BAD THEY DONT SELL THAT IN CALIFORNIA!
    I haven't had one, but it's citrus flavored. And apparently there's dry ice in the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
      I haven't had one, but it's citrus flavored. And apparently there's dry ice in the cup.
      Citrus and Dry Ice...it doesn't flame so much as "boils" in the cup. You really have to give it a minute to let it simmer before you can drink it. People around us said it was like orange soda, but I wasn't paying $8 for one. At least that includes a souvenir cup.

Comment

I cannot describe how delicious this is!
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

The Flaming Moe was a huge "wow" moment for everyone that saw it. Tasted like orange soda to me. Perfectly fine, but the first five minutes of watching it bubble and smoke is incredible. It reminded me of going to the magic show they have in the Lost Continent where you see a bunch of small tricks. Nothing is earth shattering, but almost everything - like the wallet that has fire coming out of it - is something I had never seen before.

Our party had a Flaming Moe, a Duff Lite draft, Chicken and Waffles from Cletus, the Ribwich and Clogger from Krusty Burger and a cheese pizza from Luigi's. All ranging from very good (pizza) to great (chicken and waffles with the incredible maple syrup mayo). If I were close enough to justify the drive, this would be a destination dining area for me.

Comment

Looks amazing! Really excited for this
            The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

saw the pictures and they look very great and i wish was there. i hope the one in california can bring moes tavern too. flaming moe and chicken waffles yummy.

Comment

Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't there a restaurant in Hollywood that does serve fried chicken and waffles?
                Current coaster count: 179
                100th coaster: Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood
                150th coaster: Intimidator at Carowinds
                last new park addition: Six Flags Great America

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                  may be one day they can do that here in hollywood too.
                  They certainly have a number of great new themed rides and properties in FLORIDA that would be an improvement over their existing Hollywood California offerings! Bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterjunkie View Post
                    Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't there a restaurant in Hollywood that does serve fried chicken and waffles?
                    They still have Doc Brown's Chicken restaurant at USH, but since i've never been there, I can't tell if they sell that.

And I agree with Derek. I wasn't all that excited for the Three Broomsticks, but this is really exciting. I need to go!

BTW, how was the Clogger Burger?
                    Only Griffins fly high

Comment

I was wondering if there was a restaurant in downtown Hollywood that served chicken and waffles. I was there about eight years ago and heard something about it but I never went.
                      Current coaster count: 179
                      100th coaster: Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood
                      150th coaster: Intimidator at Carowinds
                      last new park addition: Six Flags Great America

Comment

Originally posted by TheMackMachine View Post
                        They still have Doc Brown's Chicken restaurant at USH, but since i've never been there, I can't tell if they sell that.

And I agree with Derek. I wasn't all that excited for the Three Broomsticks, but this is really exciting. I need to go!

BTW, how was the Clogger Burger?
                        Just had the clogger burger today! It was delicious... but not something you could have very often

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                          Just had the clogger burger today! It was delicious... but not something you could have very often

Wow that looks great! Can't wait to have one.
                          Only Griffins fly high

Comment

Working...
                          X