• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMackMachine
    replied
    Re: Simpsons Expansion Announced.

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
    Just had the clogger burger today! It was delicious... but not something you could have very often

Wow that looks great! Can't wait to have one.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

Originally posted by TheMackMachine View Post
    They still have Doc Brown's Chicken restaurant at USH, but since i've never been there, I can't tell if they sell that.

And I agree with Derek. I wasn't all that excited for the Three Broomsticks, but this is really exciting. I need to go!

BTW, how was the Clogger Burger?
    Just had the clogger burger today! It was delicious... but not something you could have very often

Leave a comment:

• Coasterjunkie
    replied

I was wondering if there was a restaurant in downtown Hollywood that served chicken and waffles. I was there about eight years ago and heard something about it but I never went.

Leave a comment:

• TheMackMachine
    replied

Originally posted by Coasterjunkie View Post
    Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't there a restaurant in Hollywood that does serve fried chicken and waffles?
    They still have Doc Brown's Chicken restaurant at USH, but since i've never been there, I can't tell if they sell that.

And I agree with Derek. I wasn't all that excited for the Three Broomsticks, but this is really exciting. I need to go!

BTW, how was the Clogger Burger?

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    may be one day they can do that here in hollywood too.
    They certainly have a number of great new themed rides and properties in FLORIDA that would be an improvement over their existing Hollywood California offerings! Bring it.

Leave a comment:

• Coasterjunkie
    replied

Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't there a restaurant in Hollywood that does serve fried chicken and waffles?

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

saw the pictures and they look very great and i wish was there. i hope the one in california can bring moes tavern too. flaming moe and chicken waffles yummy.

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet
    replied

Looks amazing! Really excited for this

Leave a comment:

• derekburgan
    replied

The Flaming Moe was a huge "wow" moment for everyone that saw it. Tasted like orange soda to me. Perfectly fine, but the first five minutes of watching it bubble and smoke is incredible. It reminded me of going to the magic show they have in the Lost Continent where you see a bunch of small tricks. Nothing is earth shattering, but almost everything - like the wallet that has fire coming out of it - is something I had never seen before.

Our party had a Flaming Moe, a Duff Lite draft, Chicken and Waffles from Cletus, the Ribwich and Clogger from Krusty Burger and a cheese pizza from Luigi's. All ranging from very good (pizza) to great (chicken and waffles with the incredible maple syrup mayo). If I were close enough to justify the drive, this would be a destination dining area for me.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

I cannot describe how delicious this is!

Leave a comment:

• tloolgb
    replied

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
    I haven't had one, but it's citrus flavored. And apparently there's dry ice in the cup.
    Citrus and Dry Ice...it doesn't flame so much as "boils" in the cup. You really have to give it a minute to let it simmer before you can drink it. People around us said it was like orange soda, but I wasn't paying $8 for one. At least that includes a souvenir cup.

Leave a comment:

• JtnOrl
    replied

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
    can someone taste the Flaming Moe's and explain how it flames. it looks cool.
    TOO BAD THEY DONT SELL THAT IN CALIFORNIA!
    I haven't had one, but it's citrus flavored. And apparently there's dry ice in the cup.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

a full photo spread is coming this Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

double post my mistake.

Leave a comment:

• DannyLand
    replied

can someone taste the Flaming Moe's and explain how it flames. it looks cool.
    TOO BAD THEY DONT SELL THAT IN CALIFORNIA!

Leave a comment:

• tloolgb
    replied

Originally posted by Malin View Post
    Some sites are reporting that the first phase of the Simpsons expansion opened up today at Universal Orlando. Moes and Fast Food Blvd are now open. Inside Fast Food Blvd you'll fine Krusty Burger, Luigi's Pizza, Flying Dutch Man and Cletus Chicken Shack. A ton of new food items awaits. No links since I'm sure Eric will have a new Orlando ParkHopper update and review on the main site very soon.
    I can confirm the opened. Moe's is pretty cool, but I can't speak for any of the food.

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Some sites are reporting that the first phase of the Simpsons expansion opened up today at Universal Orlando. Moes and Fast Food Blvd are now open. Inside Fast Food Blvd you'll fine Krusty Burger, Luigi's Pizza, Flying Dutch Man and Cletus Chicken Shack. A ton of new food items awaits. No links since I'm sure Eric will have a new Orlando ParkHopper update and review on the main site very soon.

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied

Many episodes of the Simpsons have been seen by many people over many years, so Universal might be underestimating how popular this will be. This and the improved Spiderman 3D and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will all make it difficult to skip Universal when visiting Disney World.

I want so see shorter a Nelson who can say, "Ha ha!" while pointing a finger at people, and I want to see Milhouse, and (as a face character) Comic Book Store Guy. Maybe Smithers can help get some of the Gay Days Disney World $$$$ to Universal. Patty and Selma could be interesting--nah, on second thought--no smoking characters. And how about Granmpa ("Pose with him grandpa!") Disco Stu, Sideshow Mel & Bob, Flanders, Rod and Todd? The desire to be among the first to post these on Facebook would generate a lot of free publicity (OPM!) for Universal Orlando.

Here's another link to a good Miceage article about this: http://micechat.com/30403-universal-...do-parkhopper/
    Last edited by jcruise86; 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tloolgb
    replied

Moe's Tavern? Duff Gardens?

Beer.

This expansion is approved of.

Leave a comment:

• Avaren
    replied

this looks soooo awesome! i'm a few years out from visiting orlando, but news like this makes me want to start saving now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X