Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Studios Hollywood Price Increase.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Hollywood Price Increase.

1-Day/year free pass- $84.00 up $4

1-Day VIP - $299 , no change.

No Blackout Pass - $139.00 up $10 ($119 now thru 6/30)

Premium Pass - $179.00 up $10. ($159 now thru 6/30)

Value Pass- $109.00, up $10

Black-Out Day Pass - $30, no change.

http://www.universal...-tickets-socal/
    Last edited by Ryan120420; 07-09-2013, 03:58 PM.
    For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood Price Increase.

online offers only, I'll let you know tomorrow if we have any of these offers (as of weds we did not have buy a day get a year free at the booths)

Comment

Still cheaper then Disney
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

12 Month Value Pass full price is 109 FYI

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
          Still cheaper then Disney
          Even so, for $84, there still isn't enough to keep someone like me entertained for a full day. Sure, Disneyland may be pricier, but I can spend my entire day inside that park and not once think about stepping foot outside until it closes.
          The list of Disney people I've encountered in my life: John Lasseter, Brad Bird, Lee Unkrich, Darla K Anderson, Eric Goldberg, Don Hahn, Peter Schneider, Burney Mattinson, John Musker, Ron Clements, Nik Ranieri, John Kahrs, Jeff Turley, Patrick Osbourne, Dave Bossert, Roy P Disney.

People I would love to meet in person: Glen Keane, Andreas Deja.

Comment

Well, that's your experience then. I stopped my Disney pass when they priced for the luxury market and I realized I was spending at most two to three hours before the horrid crowd control and downtime on better rides was driving me to drink.

Disney's long since stopped being a full day for me. After about half I have a screaming headache, bruised shins from stroller warriors, usually something spilled on me from a screaming brat melting down in line and a question of why I keep coming back. Uni's yet to provide that... level... of experience to me.
            Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Originally posted by MWH1980 View Post
              Even so, for $84, there still isn't enough to keep someone like me entertained for a full day. Sure, Disneyland may be pricier, but I can spend my entire day inside that park and not once think about stepping foot outside until it closes.
              Agreed. You can do the entire park in less than 8 hours on a weekday, and on a non-peak weekend, USH can be done in less than 10 hours. That's including all shows and rides.

I'll still pick DLR over USH for an annual pass as I can make a 2 hour visit, or a full day visit and still not see everything. Nor do I have to visit every attraction or show in DLR. Sometimes, the atmosphere and people watching is good enough for me. No reason to visit on the busiest days for me.

Theme parks are a luxury and not a necessity. It's up to you to decide if you can get your money's worth from an annual pass or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MWH1980 View Post
                True but when you can buy a day get a year...its a good value if you enjoy the park
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                  True but when you can buy a day get a year...its a good value if you enjoy the park
                  Well, in truth, I'm not a California regular (wish I was, but California is too expensive, and I'd probably go broke just trying to find a job out there).

I think as well, I have an advantage as my last few visits have been as a 'Party of One.' When I went in early September in 2010, I was surprised that after 1 1/2 days, I had ridden every available ride at least once - something I never thought I'd ever be able to do. At the most, when I'd visit with family, we'd often average 9-14 rides per one-day trip.
                  The list of Disney people I've encountered in my life: John Lasseter, Brad Bird, Lee Unkrich, Darla K Anderson, Eric Goldberg, Don Hahn, Peter Schneider, Burney Mattinson, John Musker, Ron Clements, Nik Ranieri, John Kahrs, Jeff Turley, Patrick Osbourne, Dave Bossert, Roy P Disney.

People I would love to meet in person: Glen Keane, Andreas Deja.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X